Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

landing gear assembly replacement

Reaction score
Post crash, I have a slightly bent worm gear thats causing the arms to jerk as it retracts, lowers. i have a replacement assembly but I'm a little reluctant to tackle this without help. Has anyone done this or seen any information on it?

Post crash, I have a slightly bent worm gear thats causing the arms to jerk as it retracts, lowers. i have a replacement assembly but I'm a little reluctant to tackle this without help. Has anyone done this or seen any information on it?
The screw jack of the Inspire is the heart of the machine. All of the components of the bird are built onto this. I have replaced 4 of these this year and I can tell you it is very time consuming. If you know what you are doing and it is recommended that you have training on the T600, You can do it in approximately 10 to 15 hours. Basically replacing the lift jack (Transformation Jack) is a full rebuild. Most pilots that end up breaking this component just sell the bird for the parts. If you break the I1 down for all of the parts and sell on Ebay, you make back enough to replace the whole air frame at a cost of about $1800.00. Yes, you can buy just the bird itself with out RC and gimbal from most DJI Dealers. Good Luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare