Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing Gear Raising Message

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just getting to grips with my new Inspire two. All seems well except I keep receiving a message mid flight saying "Landing Gear Raising" even though the landing gear is in the up position. Any ideas or has anyone else had this?

Thank you.

So is it safe to upgrade to the latest V01.02.0200 firmware now?

Last edited:
I have the same issue, I have updated to the current version and the problem is still there

Hi all,
Just getting to grips with my new Inspire two. All seems well except I keep receiving a message mid flight saying "Landing Gear Raising" even though the landing gear is in the up position. Any ideas or has anyone else had this?

Thank you.
I have the same issue, I have updated to the current version and the problem is still there

Hi there,

The problem resides in the latest Inspire 2 firmware update (x.x.200)
See other reports over here in this thread on this forum.

You'll have to downgrade through DJI Assistant 2.

Regards,

Reactions: J.T.
I’m getting the same message and I just upgraded my firmware yesterday. I just ignore it. Annoyed with another message though about SSD firmware that wouldn’t let me record to the SSD until I formatted it. That left me in a conundrum between choosing to delete footage I already had on the SSD or being not able to acquire new footage. It’s not a pleasant decision to have to make when you’re out in the field.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko