Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Larger SD cards

I have a Sandisk extreme 256gb. Seem to work fine, but DJI Go always has a warning displayed to format the card. So I stick with the 64gb version. They're silly cheap, so why not? 128gb might work as the previous poster says, but why risk a write failure over 64gb for the incrementally cheaper cost per gb for a larger card?

Reactions: cdrcrash
I have a Sandisk extreme 256gb. Seem to work fine, but DJI Go always has a warning displayed to format the card. So I stick with the 64gb version. They're silly cheap, so why not? 128gb might work as the previous poster says, but why risk a write failure over 64gb for the incrementally cheaper cost per gb for a larger card?
I work professionally so essentially ALL my flights are mission critical. "Write errors" isn't an option. I use the best SanDisk MicroSD cards money can buy (Extreme Pro, I believe). I use them in my drones and my security cameras for years. Exactly 3 have died and all 3 were replaced under warranty. Whether I'm taking thousands of photos for mapping or shooting video for construction progress videos, "write errors" has never been a problem. I've been shooting EVERY week for almost a decade.

D

I did just get the opportunity to try a 128gb Sandisk Extreme and so far it seems to work fine without any warning messages like the 256gb version of the card.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk