Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Launch Issue

Reaction score
I can't get my I1 to fire up with just the joysticks. It did when I first got it, but not now. Early today i could start the rotors with the joysticks, but it wouldn't power them up enough to lift.
I can get it to launch from the iPad with no issues, but I would rather control it with the joysticks.
On the custom stick settings I can't get it to lift and rotate with the left stick. I can only set it to lift and move left or right.

Any thoughts???

I can't get my I1 to fire up with just the joysticks. It did when I first got it, but not now. Early today i could start the rotors with the joysticks, but it wouldn't power them up enough to lift.
I can get it to launch from the iPad with no issues, but I would rather control it with the joysticks.
On the custom stick settings I can't get it to lift and rotate with the left stick. I can only set it to lift and move left or right.

Any thoughts???
Have you calibrated the remote?
If the remote does not see 100% throw of the sticks (due to being out of calibration) CSC will not initiate a motor start up.

I will bet it is the Remote Calibration issue. I purchased a new remote for my I1, linked the remote to the AC and it would not power up via the sticks. Calibrated the remote and have had zero issues since.

Mine still won't start up without me hitting the launch icon. But it does adjust to the custom stick settings now, which it acted weird before the calibration.
Thanks for your reply.
And by the way, do you know of a way to have the gimbal rotate(yaw) without two remotes?

And by the way, do you know of a way to have the gimbal rotate(yaw) without two remotes?

Using the iOS platform you can press on the screen of the iPhone / iPad until the blue circle appear around finger, then swipe left, right, up or down to control the pan and/or tilt of the camera. You can also customize the C1 or C2 buttons to snap the camera back to center.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla