Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

lens not connected warning

Reaction score
Fired up the Inspire 1 pro for the first time in a few months. The DJI go app. is giving me a warning saying lens not connected. It is connected and appears to be functioning as it should. Didn't take any video but did shoot some pics that look fine. Any Ideas on why I'm getting the warning? Thanks

This the the troubleshooting equivalent of calling the mechanic and saying, "My car won't start. What's wrong?" When asking for help, you should share ALL information instead of making people pry it out of you. In addition, you should try a couple things and then share what you tried (switching lenses, cleaning contacts, etc.). Based on your very ambiguous post, it could be a gazillion things. The easier you make it for the community to help you, the quicker and more precise the help will be.

D

Reactions: rotorfan
This the the troubleshooting equivalent of calling the mechanic and saying, "My car won't start. What's wrong?" When asking for help, you should share ALL information instead of making people pry it out of you. In addition, you should try a couple things and then share what you tried (switching lenses, cleaning contacts, etc.). Based on your very ambiguous post, it could be a gazillion things. The easier you make it for the community to help you, the quicker and more precise the help will be.

D
I only have the one 15mm lens, so all I've tried is taking it off and reconnecting it. But I've tried shooting video now also and it works fine. not sure of the numbers but it is the latest version of firmware.

I only have the one 15mm lens, so all I've tried is taking it off and reconnecting it. But I've tried shooting video now also and it works fine. not sure of the numbers but it is the latest version of firmware.
I would clean the contacts.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters