Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lexar's new MicroSD card

Wish they would make them faster and not bigger... Really what a pain to store 200 gb of footage, I guess most average joes just leave it in an forget it, no clue about transferring/formatting.

Reactions: The Editor
Wish they would make them faster and not bigger... Really what a pain to store 200 gb of footage, I guess most average joes just leave it in an forget it, no clue about transferring/formatting.
Agree 100% I would rather 200mps than 200gb

Is there really a need to have them any faster? Class 10 can suck up whatever you throw at it.

Is there really a need to have them any faster? Class 10 can suck up whatever you throw at it.
Nothing to do with class, it's the speed at which it writes to the card which is important..the faster the better. If you are shooting raw at 12fps speed is everything

Reactions: gruvpix
Nothing to do with class, it's the speed at which it writes to the card which is important..the faster the better. If you are shooting raw at 12fps speed is everything

Yeah, but class is what dictates read/write speed. Also, I misspoke when I said class 10, was referring to the UHS3 cards. Nothing I know of that records raw 4K is using a microSD as its recording medium. So, I think there is not much pressure to increase the speed on these little cards.

Yeah, but class is what dictates read/write speed. Also, I misspoke when I said class 10, was referring to the UHS3 cards. Nothing I know of that records raw 4K is using a microSD as its recording medium. So, I think there is not much pressure to increase the speed on these little cards.
Not really. Class 10 cards can range in write speeds from 10 MB/s up to 50 MB/s or more. Try HDR photography with DNGs... Yea you'll notice a big difference between two 'class 10' cards

Reactions: Phatzo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla