Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

license or certificate

Reaction score
Hello every one ,

i live in a country still they don't have any regulations for using a drone ,but they started to do so .
when i tried to get a permission to fly a Drone they ask me do you have any license or certificate ?
So
is there a on line courses or test that i can take certificate from i have been flying drones for three years ?

any suggestion ?

You can go to the US FAA website. They have a course that is free. After you take the course you can take their exam. It normally is for licensed pilots in the USA. However it gives you a certificate at the end of the exam and you could at least tell them that you passed and have knowledge.

You can go to the US FAA website. They have a course that is free. After you take the course you can take their exam. It normally is for licensed pilots in the USA. However it gives you a certificate at the end of the exam and you could at least tell them that you passed and have knowledge.
thanks a lot
can u please help me more by sending me the link for the course and for the test
i would appreciate that a lot

Jason will that be for 107 interesested to get comercial lincence hereUSA

yes. It doesn't go into effect until late august but that is the commercial remote pilot in command rating. Also that test is for people who already hold a pilots license but it will still shed some light. I dont have a way to get the link but you can find info at www.faa.gov

yes. It doesn't go into effect until late august but that is the commercial remote pilot in command rating. Also that test is for people who already hold a pilots license but it will still shed some light. I dont have a way to get the link but you can find info at www.faa.gov
Guess no pilot lincence will rwuire different test?just want to get early start for August, want to do some mapping inmy area TX and do some YouTube vids and don't whant FAa getting in my case a lincence will be safer

i live in a country still they don't have any regulations for using a drone ,but they started to do so .
when i tried to get a permission to fly a Drone they ask me do you have any license or certificate ?
You need to ask THEM what license they want you to have, each country will be different.

They probably ask it that way because they've got no idea themselves yet of what they are going to require.

A US pilots license is referred to as a "Airman Certificate" and you will receive a Certificate Number. Depending on the country, they may recognize a foreign certificate. Generally the US recognizes other countries, the reciprocal is NOT always true for US pilots.

What country are you in?

A US pilots license is referred to as a "Airman Certificate" and you will receive a Certificate Number. Depending on the country, they may recognize a foreign certificate. Generally the US recognizes other countries, the reciprocal is NOT always true for US pilots.

What country are you in?
i live in Qatar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry