Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lightbridge bandwidth ?

Reaction score
hi there,

In some pictures, I see that people have the option in the DJI GO to change the bandwith of( 4mbs, 6mbs, etc ) the lightbridge with their inspire.

I'm on FW 1.9.x and on iOS 10+DJI GO 3.0.1 and I don't have that option.

Do I have to go somewhere to unlock it or they just removed it from the options ?

hi there,

In some pictures, I see that people have the option in the DJI GO to change the bandwith of( 4mbs, 6mbs, etc ) the lightbridge with their inspire.

I'm on FW 1.9.x and on iOS 10+DJI GO 3.0.1 and I don't have that option.

Do I have to go somewhere to unlock it or they just removed it from the options ?

Depending on your country the "Custom" option may not be available, in EU CE for instance.

To get around it change you smart device region to USA or Thailand then you will have the option to select custom channels

You can then also use the 32 channel expending mod file to get the extras channels at the top of the band available however these may not be legal to use in your region.

Reactions: Goncalo Proenca
Depending on your country the "Custom" option may not be available, in EU CE for instance.

To get around it change you smart device region to USA or Thailand then you will have the option to select custom channels

You can then also use the 32 channel expending mod file to get the extras channels at the top of the band available however these may not be legal to use in your region.

thank you ! indeed im in Europe, will try tomorrow to change the region. is the region in the iPad or in the DJI GO app ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla