Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lightweight case for Inspire 2 - Looking for recommendation?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for the lightest weight case possible for my Inspire 2. I'm wondering if anyone has purchase a Pelican Air case and customize the inserts to fit the Inspire 2.

I'm looking for the biggest and lightest case for the Inspire 2 in Landing mode. If you've tried or modify, would appreciate your opinion.

All my birds are in Lowepro bags... the one for my I2 is my least favorite as the legs stick out. So you have to be extremely careful of how you walk around obstacles, going through doors etc...
My favorite and I have three of them is the Droneguard BP200 - and its on ridiculous sale right now for $35... really well thought out backpack... the pack I take with me every day holds:
Mavic Pro
Go Pro 7
Go pro 5
2 Joby Gorilla Pods
Power supply (battery)
4 Mavic batteries
3 Crystal Sky batteries
1 Crystal Sky (5")
Filters
4 Go Pro Clamps
Tascam Linear PCM Recorder
2 Lume Cubes
2 Cheap Joby like small tripods for Lume Cubes
iPad
Xrite Colour Chart
And a lot of little sundry items...

and no I dont work for them... in fact dont much like their customer service as I have never heard back from them re a comment I made about their Droneguard CS 400 which, while holding my P4P or Obsidian safe and secure, has a ridiculous pocket on the front that is impossible to put ANYTHING in... even a slip of paper, once in is impossible to retrieve as it is soooo tight.., not a deal breaker, but I was wondering what in Yahweh name they were thinking of.

ok... my 2¢...
I know I tend to ramble on a bit...

All my birds are in Lowepro bags... the one for my I2 is my least favorite as the legs stick out. So you have to be extremely careful of how you walk around obstacles, going through doors etc...
My favorite and I have three of them is the Droneguard BP200 - and its on ridiculous sale right now for $35... really well thought out backpack... the pack I take with me every day holds:
Mavic Pro
Go Pro 7
Go pro 5
2 Joby Gorilla Pods
Power supply (battery)
4 Mavic batteries
3 Crystal Sky batteries
1 Crystal Sky (5")
Filters
4 Go Pro Clamps
Tascam Linear PCM Recorder
2 Lume Cubes
2 Cheap Joby like small tripods for Lume Cubes
iPad
Xrite Colour Chart
And a lot of little sundry items...

and no I dont work for them... in fact dont much like their customer service as I have never heard back from them re a comment I made about their Droneguard CS 400 which, while holding my P4P or Obsidian safe and secure, has a ridiculous pocket on the front that is impossible to put ANYTHING in... even a slip of paper, once in is impossible to retrieve as it is soooo tight.., not a deal breaker, but I was wondering what in Yahweh name they were thinking of.

ok... my 2¢...
I know I tend to ramble on a bit...
Hi,

I'm looking for the lightest weight case possible for my Inspire 2. I'm wondering if anyone has purchase a Pelican Air case and customize the inserts to fit the Inspire 2.

I'm looking for the biggest and lightest case for the Inspire 2 in Landing mode. If you've tried or modify, would appreciate your opinion.
I was under the impression that this was a Inspire 2 forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan