Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Like New Inspire Package (Lots of Accessories!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

*** SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! ***

Hey everybody, I have for sale my Inspire kit with all of the following:

2 TB48's (21 cycles & 12 cycles)
2 TB47's (14 cycles & 13 cycles)
2 Chargers
Converted to QR Props
Complete Extra Set of QR Prop Mounts
2 Complete Sets of QR (1345T) Props
2 Complete Sets of Standard Props
Brand New "Koozam" Backpack
Smart PowerCharge Prop Guards (Dipped Dark Gray)
4 Sets of Battery Insulators
2 ND Filters
iPad Air 2 (16GB WiFi) w/ Case

**PRICES LOWERED!**
$1,900 obo without the iPad
$2,200 obo with the iPad & case

I accept PayPal, and I'm willing to ship! If you have any questions, or would like more pictures, feel free to text me at 765-210-6254, or e-mail [email protected]. I am happy to speak with you about anything! Thanks for looking!

IMG_1696.JPG IMG_1692.jpg IMG_1724.JPG IMG_1712.JPG IMG_1705.JPG IMG_1700.JPG IMG_1713.JPG IMG_1704.JPG IMG_1707.JPG IMG_1716.JPG

Last edited:
If I survive the 4th July week I would be interested. Just waiting for another Gov. notice or two. Wish I was closer to Koko. Had a friend or two from there move after Chrysler sent them packing.

This might be a poor time of year till after the 4th as seems everyone is trying to get ready for the holiday. Tires and coolers are the hot items.

@levancuthbert - what's your asking price for the TB48's?
Hey man, I'd like to sell everything as a kit. I've had several folks contact me, one is supposed to buy it this evening but since it's not sold yet, I still consider it for sale. However, if for some reason the deal falls through and I have trouble selling as a kit...I may consider separating things out at a later date.

SOLD! Thank you everybody for your interest, and for a forum to list it for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry