Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

*****LIKE NEW**** Selling Inspire 1 V2 with camera and everything in box or Trade for Mavic 2 Pro

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking to sell my inspire 1 v2 drone. I am looking for a smaller drone. It has everything that comes in the box. It has been flown less than 20 times. I am interested in a smaller drone. Like a Mavic 2 Pro or Phantom 4 Pro. I am asking for about $1500 if you are not looking to trade. I can negotiate the price. The inspire one v2 is in like new condition. It also has the upgraded propeller locks. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I just want you to know that I can negotiate. Thanks. I will leave a google drive folder with all of the photos of the drone. If you have any questions, just PM me. ACCEPTING PAYPAL. I hope that I can find a good person who will take care of my drone. I have been flying for a couple years now and like to keep my things in a brand new condition. It looks hardly used and you will question if it has been flown before. Message me back with anything and I will answer. Thanks! attachFull103754

Drone Photos - Google Drive

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking to sell my inspire 1 v2 drone. I am looking for a smaller drone. It has everything that comes in the box. It has been flown less than 20 times. I am interested in a smaller drone. Like a Mavic 2 Pro or Phantom 4 Pro. I am asking for about $1500 if you are not looking to trade. I can negotiate the price. The inspire one v2 is in like new condition. It also has the upgraded propeller locks. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I just want you to know that I can negotiate. Thanks. I will leave a google drive folder with all of the photos of the drone. If you have any questions, just PM me. ACCEPTING PAYPAL. I hope that I can find a good person who will take care of my drone. I have been flying for a couple years now and like to keep my things in a brand new condition. It looks hardly used and you will question if it has been flown before. Message me back with anything and I will answer. Thanks! attachFull103754

As per our classifieds posting requirements, please state items location, price, and currency you are selling in.
We ask this for every classified listing.
In future, if this is not provided, posts will get deleted.

Thank You

Contact me

What kind of camera?? I have a phantom 3 pro.im interested in a trade. I have 6 batts. Nd filters etc. 610 3486866..I'm in Philly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan