Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Live streaming?

Reaction score
Website
www.http
Although I've been flying for a while I have not used live streaming yet and I'm having
a problem getting it set up.

How does Live Streaming work?

Can I give a YouTube link to someone and they can stream my video from their phone or tablet?

Does each phone or tablet need to be set up for Live Streaming?

Thanks for any help!!!

Last edited:
You will live stream to your YT or FB page (what ever you entered when and if you set up streaming) from your copter. That can be changed but is not always very easy. Then you can invite your friends to watch your stream. There is a lag and the video quality is not always the best depending on your connections. There are other types of streaming but that is another conversation.

You will live stream to your YT or FB page (what ever you entered when and if you set up streaming) from your copter. That can be changed but is not always very easy. Then you can invite your friends to watch your stream. There is a lag and the video quality is not always the best depending on your connections. There are other types of streaming but that is another conversation.

Ok thanks. So if I am flying with a couple friends I can give them a URL for their browser and they can watch my stream? Do they need to set anything up on their phones first or just enter the URL and receive with the limitations you described?

Thanks Again...

Reactions: dreweydrew
Ok thanks. So if I am flying with a couple friends I can give them a URL for their browser and they can watch my stream? Do they need to set anything up on their phones first or just enter the URL and receive with the limitations you described?

Thanks Again...

Please test it before you have a planned event, as we all know the apps can be glitchy.

Reactions: Keith Chirsan
Yes it is that simple, if you plan ahead you can tell your friends about your upcoming live venue.

Thanks again! Can they just enter the URL or do they need to be set up their p?
Please test it before you have a planned event, as we all know the apps can be glitchy.

Forgive me for these basic questions but will the URL of the current stream change or will it always be the same?

Thanks again for your help. I have been flying for a while and have 34 paid DroneBase missions and I was a professional photographer for 15 years but I have NO video skills. It's time to acquire some...

Although I've been flying for a while I have not used live streaming yet and I'm having
a problem getting it set up.

How does Live Streaming work?

Can I give a YouTube link to someone and they can stream my video from their phone or tablet?

Does each phone or tablet need to be set up for Live Streaming?

Thanks for any help!!!

How to make YouTube LIVE-streaming work

Hi. I saw you reply to Keith. Did you see our Forum post this week - " Stream live using the DJI app to 'VerHub'. Amazing. ". With your knowledge of LIVE streaming, I think you might find it interesting. Pease let me know.

Thank you. I did it. Just got the first stream showing my kitchen table on my iPhone as well as on the iPad that is connected to DJI GO.
I'm so happy that I'm not even going to complain about the long complex URL that is a handful to enter into a little bitty cell phone without making mistakes. I'm sure there is a reason for its complexity.

Anyway I am very happy because I have successfully tackled 2 different subjects that have been challenging me for quite some time Both with help from this forum.

For the record they are:
1. Live Streaming
2. Activating modes such as Home Lock and Way Point in DJI GO.

Thanks for the help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk