Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Long Exposure Photos

Reaction score
Website
www.phillima.com
I shot this tonight with my Inspire. 2 second exposure, 400ISO. I seriously can not believe how stable this craft and gimbal are! To be able to pull off a perfectly sharp 2 second exposure image from a uav is simply mind blowing. Has anyone else tried messing with longer exposure shots?

DJI_0166 by laselvasurf, on Flickr

Stunning, love the clarity. What other settings did you use? Any filter? Editing software?

Cheers for any help, Mark
Thank you! I shot it manual on the inspire. I processed it through Lightroom, some basic levels correction and a little boost in the shadows. No stock filters, just some random adjustments until I liked the look.

Thank you! I shot it manual on the inspire. I processed it through Lightroom, some basic levels correction and a little boost in the shadows. No stock filters, just some random adjustments until I liked the look.

Thanks, never ceases to amaze me how good these platforms are in the hands on a photographer. I can fly, easy, but film/photo capture another learning curve from point and shoot. Also use Lightroom 5.7.

Thanks again, Mark

Are you serious???

A bit harsh, we're not all photographers, and this is the latest platform that most of us have had a few weeks at most, it's nice to swap ideas, tips, help etc. Yes you can google before you post I agree, or search on here before you post, but hey great people on here are doing great things with the I1, just getting it to take-off and land without putting it into a tree or on the White House lawn :) is an achievement considering some of the stories.

And I apologise the older I get the more I get like Victor Meldrew. :)

A bit harsh, we're not all photographers, and this is the latest platform that most of us have had a few weeks at most, it's nice to swap ideas, tips, help etc. Yes you can google before you post I agree, or search on here before you post, but hey great people on here are doing great things with the I1, just getting it to take-off and land without putting it into a tree or on the White House lawn :) is an achievement considering some of the stories.

And I apologise the older I get the more I get like Victor Meldrew. :)

It probably was a little harsh (the older I get the grumpier I get) but I would have thought anybody who is serious enough to lay out the cash for an Inspire (which cannot be considered a beginners platform by any stretch of the imagination) is also serious enough about photography/videography to know what something as basic as long exposure is!

Sorry - just my acid tongue o_O Apologies if I have offended anyone.

As we get older we find new hobbies that catch our interest and many have been flying but photography is new to some :) not myself but ;) I am super excited to welcome new flying photographers to an amazing learning experience:)where is the inspire light painting :D

It probably was a little harsh (the older I get the grumpier I get) but I would have thought anybody who is serious enough to lay out the cash for an Inspire (which cannot be considered a beginners platform by any stretch of the imagination) is also serious enough about photography/videography to know what something as basic as long exposure is!

Sorry - just my acid tongue o_O Apologies if I have offended anyone.

Sorry mate, some of us have cash to throw around without being experts in that field. Cheers for your helpful reply

Reactions: BrianRHoff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth