Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Look before you post

Reaction score
Hello friends of Dji. I, like most of you, come to this site just about everyday, several times a day even, to check on news and or updates on issues. This being said, it would be much easier to find all of the information on a single topic if everyone would do just a tiny bit of due diligence and look before you post. I'm not talking about details mentioned within a thread, but if someone posts a thread called "DJI now offering X with Y and Z" it would be nice not to also have to look at the other three threads called the exact same thing. I am not trying to offend people or start anything (I guess I offended someone last time I mentioned this) but I would like this to be an easy to use, informational site that is easy to navigate. I am sure if moderators had more time they would probably merge some of these threads or even lock them. We are all part of a lot of forums so we should all know how this works.

Reactions: DustyVisor
Welcome to forum life man.. No matter how hard you try, you will never fix it.
I know you're right. I just wish you weren't.

Plus a few good mods can make it work better. I am part of several forums and moderators are the backbone of a site like this. Not that you guys aren't doing your jobs. Our mods here are pretty awesome. I assume you guys could probably just use some help. I know there are a lot of people on here who would love to help you guys.

O boy, I thought you two were helping him. That makes it even HARDER. Well I hope if he needs any help he just asks. most of us are here to help each other and have the same goals.

In time, most of the popular threads will become stickies, while trolls and noobs will be over-saturated by positive contributors joining. It's the way of life on a forum, and this one is in its infancy. However, this is still the best place for Inspire 1 discussions yet. Moderators can have a very positive affect as well. I bet Adam will definitely need help sooner than later as this forum is growing rapidly.

Mazz

It would be a conflict of interest for Ed and I to even ask for mod rights.

I'm pretty sure if Adam needs help he could pull from phantom pilots.
That is a very good point. I am even happier to hear you say it.

I have mod rights on the DJI Forum but it is our forum. I agree with Blade, this is not our place. Adam does a great job at keeping on top of things.

You guys contribute to three forums that I know of, maybe more. I'm very pleased to get sound advice/info from time to time without you being burdened with moderating. Seems to me that would be a bit much and could hinder your support of us needy ones. :)

Apart from the seemingly daily duplication of new threads about 'iOS vs Android' and posters who are clearly too lazy to move past the home page, I greatly appreciate the work that Adam does here and the invaluable information and help supplied by the guys from DJI as well as all the other enthusiasts here. Without this incredible resource at my fingertips, the ownership of my Inspre and Phantom would be a much less rewarding experience, almost like owning a Walkera!

Apart from the seemingly daily duplication of new threads about 'iOS vs Android' and posters who are clearly too lazy to move past the home page, I greatly appreciate the work that Adam does here and the invaluable information and help supplied by the guys from DJI as well as all the other enthusiasts here. Without this incredible resource at my fingertips, the ownership of my Inspre and Phantom would be a much less rewarding experience, almost like owning a Walkera!
Totally agreed! I did use the Phantom and now the Inspire site.Great help and always nice to read some old threads.
It's sometimes better to read them and find an answer instead of posting a new thread.
So my advice is just look a bit further than page 1.

You guys contribute to three forums that I know of, maybe more. I'm very pleased to get sound advice/info from time to time without you being burdened with moderating. Seems to me that would be a bit much and could hinder your support of us needy ones. :)

You got that right... I think I can speak for Ed on this one, our plates are pretty darn full.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207