Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking at buying an Inspire 1 V2 with the x3 camera and hoping to find original owner prior to purchasing

Reaction score
It's a heck of a long shot but this drone has the "fly high usa" battery mod with bracket and Koptermax fold able blades, seller says he is second owner after 6 months of owning it. Just wanted to verify prior to purchasing.

He is asking $1900 for it not including the $250 shipping to me BUT it does have the following so need advice if fair price or not. (His listing info below)

For Sale, Inspire 1 v2 Pro complete package. Second owner - selling after about ~6 months. Absolute dream to fly and the footage is AMAZING, but life always gets in the way. Better to pass it along, with healthy batteries, to someone that can take full advantage. Includes:
  • (1) Inspire 1 v2 Aircraft with no crashes
  • (1) Zenmuse X3, 4K cameral and gimbal (12.4 MP)
  • (2) DJI controllers(1) TB47K Koptermax battery (1 charge)
  • (5) TB47 batteries (21, 28, 30, 47, 61 charges)
  • (2) TB48 battery (17, 38 charges)
  • (1) Mod TB48 - dual lipo (3 charges) - includes (2) 1800mAh 6S 22.2v
  • (1) Dual lipo mounting plate
  • (8) DJI OEM 1345 props(6) Koptermax carbon fiber folding props (quiet...very quiet)
  • (1) DJI OEM single capacity charger
  • (1) Xmibps 8in1 Multi Battery Charger - Output TB: MAX:DC 26V4A*4; Output USB: DC 5V/3A*2
  • (1) DJI stock travel case
It has the X3 camera... Is the x3 that bad compared to the x5? I used to have a PH3P before I wrecked it and camera was decent on it I thought for it's size.

Attachments

• drone 1.jpg
    drone 1.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 13
  • drone 2.jpg
    drone 2.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 12
  • drone 3.jpg
    drone 3.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 12
  • drone 4.jpg
    drone 4.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 12
I guess I should ask, is $1900 fair price for what he lists comes with it?
I know KopterMax blades are easily $350+
Batteries used average $100-200 these days :confused:

Check eBay Completed listings. Inspire 1 prices have tanked the past year.

This is on eBay 😁 Easily $500 just for the blades and new battery. So roughly $1200 for the drone minus all the extra stuff. I'm just not too fond of the X3 camera quality looking at reviews online. I can always upgrade to a X5 camera but $$$

I sold mine about 4 years ago and bought a Inspire 2. The I1 was great drone with (Z3). The issue I see is keeping
batteries for this old drone. There should be a lot of parts available and I think DJI service will still support might be
worth checking with when it is in end of life it is 7 years old. The price is high I would not spend more then1200
for this.

Reactions: ajobmusee
I had planned on just using the dual battery mod that was already done here..
I've always been one to modify older stuff. Is there a possibility they will not allow I1 on the DJI GO app?

Good point DJI is not obligated to keep DJI I1 app up to date. Litchi will still work.

This is on eBay 😁 Easily $500 just for the blades and new battery. So roughly $1200 for the drone minus all the extra stuff. I'm just not too fond of the X3 camera quality looking at reviews online. I can always upgrade to a X5 camera but $$$
The blades could be solid gold. But the strock ones are far cheaper and work quite well.
And I asked to check for Completed Items. I have tracked these prices for complete setups and individual items. They have dumped a bit. What I paid $1800 for a year ago? Can be had, the identical setup, for $7-950.
Check it out yourself.

It's a heck of a long shot but this drone has the "fly high usa" battery mod with bracket and Koptermax fold able blades, seller says he is second owner after 6 months of owning it. Just wanted to verify prior to purchasing.

He is asking $1900 for it not including the $250 shipping to me BUT it does have the following so need advice if fair price or not. (His listing info below)

For Sale, Inspire 1 v2 Pro complete package. Second owner - selling after about ~6 months. Absolute dream to fly and the footage is AMAZING, but life always gets in the way. Better to pass it along, with healthy batteries, to someone that can take full advantage. Includes:
  • (8) DJI OEM 1345 props(6) Koptermax carbon fiber folding props (quiet...very quiet)
  • (1) Xmibps 8in1 Multi Battery Charger - Output TB: MAX:DC 26V4A*4; Output USB: DC 5V/3A*2
It has the X3 camera... Is the x3 that bad compared to the x5? I used to have a PH3P before I wrecked it and camera was decent on it I thought for it's size.
Without having any information on the batteries, I honestly wouldn't count them as part of the package. You have over-valued them, as NEW TB48's are once again available from DJI directly for $200.

D

• Wow
Reactions: AK_CNC

I would get this instead

I would get this instead
Doesn't have a camera, I was watching it until I realized it didn't have one and has only 1 battery. I really don't want to have to deal with shipping batteries because as it is, it's a PIA even though I'm apart of US.. Appreciate the listing tho!

Doesn't have a camera, I was watching it until I realized it didn't have one and has only 1 battery. I really don't want to have to deal with shipping batteries because as it is, it's a PIA even though I'm apart of US.. Appreciate the listing tho!
Sorry I didn't catch that it didn't have camera

I mean, since DJI isn't supporting the Inspire 1 which sucks but it is what it is. Since it uses the DJI Go App, wonder how long it will stay on the app? Wonder if ya just don't update the app so it will still work? Or am I wrong here.

I mean, since DJI isn't supporting the Inspire 1 which sucks but it is what it is. Since it uses the DJI Go App, wonder how long it will stay on the app? Wonder if ya just don't update the app so it will still work? Or am I wrong here.
No, you are not wrong. If you don't update your iPad, your iOS, your Go app or your firmware and follow a few best practices, you can fly forever in total bliss. I speak from great experience.

D

So essentially, I buy the drone. Update or downgrade to whatever firmware I want then never update the GO App. I figured as much, I know some apps FORCE you to update which is Bull! Thanks for confirming my speculation and least batteries are available again. Now to get one with the X5 Camera for a great deal, not gonna settle for the X3 camera.

So essentially, I buy the drone. Update or downgrade to whatever firmware I want then never update the GO App. I figured as much, I know some apps FORCE you to update which is Bull! Thanks for confirming my speculation and least batteries are available again. Now to get one with the X5 Camera for a great deal, not gonna settle for the X3 camera.
Yep. Don't forget the legacy iPad and legacy iOS. The legacy Go App may not install on a brand new iPad running the latest iOS.

D

I only use Android, I have an older Samsung tablet that has 2018 GO App installed on it I used for my P3P.

I only use Android, I have an older Samsung tablet that has 2018 GO App installed on it I used for my P3P.
Copy that. Then you're kind of on your own then, but I don't see any reason why that shouldn't work. I use Go App v3.1.1. But that's the iPad version. Find the Android equivalent and use that one.

D

Reactions: AK_CNC
Copy that. Then you're kind of on your own then, but I don't see any reason why that shouldn't work. I use Go App v3.1.1. But that's the iPad version. Find the Android equivalent and use that one.

D
Hi Donnie, Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for your video on you tube, make your Inspire 1 great again, having read a lot and watched a lot I went from noob to..

Android app ver 3.1.76 on a Teclast x 98 air 2 and Huawei p30 pro

Inspire1 ver 1.08
Camera ver 1.08
Remote ver 1.06

was a fun learning curve, just waiting on shitty Irish weather to do a range test, will give the 32 channel a blast soon see how that goes🤞

Ps: I picked up 2 Inspire 1's the v1 and the v2 with a new tb48 and two borked tb47's one controller and two hard cases spare props and screws and bits for 500 euro :) nice start to the new year for a change!

Cheers buddy!

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide