Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for information about flying near Las Vegas

Reaction score
Going out to Vegas and would really like to bring my P3P. I would like to fly in this area since its just outside of the park / state lands (see link) Would love to fly in Red Rocks Canyon but I know that is off limits. Any first hand knowledge of places to fly would be great! The landscape looks very cool and I'm trying to capture it.

Thanks

Link Here
Google Maps

There is an RC park just before the entrance into red rock. meet some nice people and flew there. I also flew in red rock from one of the observation stops. wasn't many people around and stay well away from any body that was there.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Two important laws to be aware of:
You cannot take off or land within the Red Rock Conservation Area. Also, the new drone laws in Nevada make it unlawful to fly over private property under 250' without permission.

Reactions: FASTFJR
I also flew in red rock from one of the observation stops. wasn't many people around and stay well away from any body that was there.

Not real smart but to each their own, believe me I fully understand why you would want to fly there. We were hiking last September and I saw one flying around, saw it land and then saw the park service come over and have a nice talk with the owner, I did them write him up, don't know if it was a fine, ticket or what

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk