Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for Inspire 1 for sale.

Reaction score
Hello, let me first start off by saying that I am currently looking for an Inspire 1 drone to purchase. But the prices DJI offer are just a little bit over my budget. So if anyone knows of anyone that is currently selling one, for 100-500 or more dollars cheaper, please let me know. Anything will greatly help, thank you :)

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, let me first start off by saying that I am currently looking for an Inspire 1 drone to purchase. But the prices DJI offer are just a little bit over my budget. So if anyone knows of anyone that is currently selling one, for 100-500 or more dollars cheaper, please let me know. Anything will greatly help, thank you :)
Moved thread to 'Classifieds' - Thanks.

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm new to this site :D
No worries - you may get a strange auto message from the forum (because I forgot to turn of off before I moved your thread) but just ignore it. :)

Welcome to the forum BTW........

Reaction score
Awesome, thank for the welcome. Already have found someone willing to sell a practically new Inspire 1 for 2999USD with dual remotes and batteries. Almost seems to good to be ture.

Reaction score
Have a like new factory DJI repaired, tested, updated, Inspire 1 for sale in Northern Calif. San Fran area. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

CW

Awesome, thank for the welcome. Already have found someone willing to sell a practically new Inspire 1 for 2999USD with dual remotes and batteries. Almost seems to good to be ture.

Reaction score
Nicholas,

Where would this be shipped to?

I may be interested in selling mine

Reaction score
I AM SELLING MY INSPIRE 1 WITH 2 X BATTERIES, SOLID HOLDER CASE, 6 ROTOR BLADES, 2 X USB CHARGERS, CABLE CHARGERS, ALL SELLING FOR £2500, ITS WORTH £2750, ONLY BEEN USED ONCE IN ABSOLUTE MINT CONDITION IT IS A BARGAIN.
EMAIL ME ON [email protected] or phone 07821127652

Reaction score
Nick,

Hope you were able to find and Inspire for the price you were looking for,

Just curious

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Defie