Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for new replacement parts for a Inspire1

Reaction score
Today I bought a used Inspire 1. It flys alright,but one of the little white tubes on the right rear landing gear is broken. I managed to glue it back and cover it with heat shrink tube, until I can find a replacement. Also the nose section has a few blemishes in it and I would like to replace that too. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I can help if you haven’t already ordered something. I have a ton of Inspire 1 parts. PM me if interested
Hello,
after the crash, when recovering during disassembly, the antenna cable connector connected to the control unit of the drone (at the nose) coming from the right landing gear (black color of the tip) was dismantled (or broken). I can not pull the rest out of the block (mama). Do you have this antenna cable? What is the cost and will you be able to send it to Russia?
The second question is how can I get the broken part out? Can you help with the advice?

Thanks

Attachments

• коннектор.jpg
    коннектор.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 15
I can help if you haven’t already ordered something. I have a ton of Inspire 1 parts. PM me if interested
Hi, I suppose that you have the remote for the inspire 1? mine has died on me and I cant get it to work anymore I think its the battery but not sure I can get it to work from an external battery but not on its own battery, so if you have one how much would you want for it? and where are you a I live in Derbyshire, England.

Hello,
after the crash, when recovering during disassembly, the antenna cable connector connected to the control unit of the drone (at the nose) coming from the right landing gear (black color of the tip) was dismantled (or broken). I can not pull the rest out of the block (mama). Do you have this antenna cable? What is the cost and will you be able to send it to Russia?
The second question is how can I get the broken part out? Can you help with the advice?

Thanks

Hi ACDS
Sorry for the delay- I just saw your question. I don’t have one of those cables intact as they are part of the arm assembly. I’m sure it’s a part you could order, and not very expensive, but it will be very difficult to feed it thru the arm. I’m sure it’s possible but you would likely have to remove the landing gear and motor entirely so you could get in there and retrieve the wire at the joint. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Good luck!

Hi ACDS
Sorry for the delay- I just saw your question. I don’t have one of those cables intact as they are part of the arm assembly. I’m sure it’s a part you could order, and not very expensive, but it will be very difficult to feed it thru the arm. I’m sure it’s possible but you would likely have to remove the landing gear and motor entirely so you could get in there and retrieve the wire at the joint. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback.
Everything is fine - I ordered the connectors and cable on AliExpress, very inexpensive. I have an operational experience with electronics. I will do everything.
Cable routing through the beams is not difficult, you can do without dismantling the full one.

Hi, I suppose that you have the remote for the inspire 1? mine has died on me and I cant get it to work anymore I think its the battery but not sure I can get it to work from an external battery but not on its own battery, so if you have one how much would you want for it? and where are you a I live in Derbyshire, England.

Hi Ray,
I do have an extra remote but the USB port is bad. I have mostly body parts, ncores, motors, ESCs, landing gear, gimbal mounts, vision sensors, but no arms or remotes.
I did see some posts about replacing the battery diy and it working well. If that’s too much you could probably find a buyer on eBay. It’s amazing how much broken stuff is worth!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth