Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Love the FAA tried to register..site doesn't respond

I had no problem. Registration was easy and took me less than 60 seconds. They make you pay the $5 registration fee and say they will refund you once everything is process. I really didn't want to give my CC info but had no choice...

I registered my Inspire 1 without issue.. Then went back and tried to setup and account for my son and it gets stuck when I click "Proceed to Cart" Gotta love the FAA and their websites !

Reactions: PB30X
Won't let me create an account.. says "invalid login or password" This is after I validated my account, and even clicked "forgot password" to reset my PW.. any other people having issues?

Reactions: Terry G and PB30X
I'm sure that site is overloaded...have patience...try again tomorrow or in a few days...there's plenty of time.

I did find it this AM thanks to msinger. All went smoothly, registration number is on the quad..hoping that all the bitching about quads will now cease

..hoping that all the bitching about quads will now cease
It will quell the bitching temporarily. Once people realize that registration doesn't really accomplish anything, the bitching will begin again. Enforcement is what's lacking.

Here's my prediction: Christmas day, there's going to be a close call between a drone operator and another aircraft. The media is going to say, "but what about the new registration system?" Then the police will say, well it does nothing to prevent people from doing stupid stuff and it's only effective if we capture or recover the drone in question. Then everyone will suddenly realize we just wasted more tax dollars on a stupid program.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I registered my Inspire 1 without issue.. Then went back and tried to setup and account for my son and it gets stuck when I click "Proceed to Cart" Gotta love the FAA and their websites !

Same here for just regular REGISTRATION! Emailed and contacted FAA, and No reply other than the normal protocol NoReply verification..

Won't let me create an account.. says "invalid login or password" This is after I validated my account, and even clicked "forgot password" to reset my PW.. any other people having issues?
Still cant log in as of 12-26-2015 AM

Still cant log in as of 12-26-2015 AM

Maybe not avalible at somecountry ? I try to register mine also... mostly i do for cormercial ..Screenshot_2015-12-27-09-54-00.png

Just to clarify. I was able to get my registration with ease by trying the process with a totally different computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla