Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M600PRO first flight.

pip

Reaction score
Having problems trying to link computer to bird for initial set up using DJI assistant 2 software. Any suggestions?

Having problems trying to link computer to bird for initial set up using DJI assistant 2 software. Any suggestions?
Odd. I assume you are hooked up via the micro usb to the laptop or desktop? I hooked up my older MacBook pro with no issues. Perhaps the cord is damaged?

Which version of Assistant 2 are you using? If you're using a legacy version, it won't work. You have to get the latest version for the connection to work.

D

Odd. I assume you are hooked up via the micro usb to the laptop or desktop? I hooked up my older MacBook pro with no issues. Perhaps the cord is damaged?
I'm using windows but that shouldn't matter I would have thought. The cable integrity did come to mind . Will have to purchase another cable to test that theory.
Good to know the app works. I read some very negative comments regarding its integrity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Integratedretail