Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Market Value for X5R

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking at buying a X5R camera. Anybody know what the market value is for a used X5R? I've been the grey markets, but all I see are X5s. Thanks.

I have seen used X5Rs sell recently on eBay for $2100 with the SSD and one was $1700 with no SSD. Last week a whole rig, Bird, 2 remotes, 4 batteries, X5R, ssd, case and all went for $3000.

That's not bad. Been doing a ton of research...some are saying the X5R is not worth the price. I guess that's debatable based on what you want to do :).

Reactions: rcinlasvegas
If you shoot video, the X5R is good and worth the $. If you shoot mainly stills, the X5 will suit as it will shoot stills in DNG. (RAW)
I do mainly stills, to the X5 is all I need.

We have a nearly new X5R for sale for $2,000.
My email is [email protected]

We're using it on our Inspire and Osmo, but it's too noisey for the osmo so bought an X5.

Thx...Jim Watt

I'm currently flying X5R in Vegas. I'm having major issues with my second controller iPad with video latency. I've tried all the help from the forum with the settings and it doesn't seem to get any better. Any help or advice would be great

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I have a X5 camera and it doesn't seem to be as bad. And as far as the X5 raw on a Osmo. It's a bit too big and bulky for me. Just my two cents worth

X5S has more options and improved image quality but the X5R is certainly no slouch. You have to spend time on your workflow to make the most of it but if you do, the quality is exceptional.

I'm currently flying X5R in Vegas. I'm having major issues with my second controller iPad with video latency. I've tried all the help from the forum with the settings and it doesn't seem to get any better. Any help or advice would be great

Drop the video transmission quality down to the lowest. Change it from auto to custom.
I was getting constant drop out and green screens on my ipad 2 mino, changed it to custom, lowered the MBPS of the lightrbidge transmission and hit 4000+meters on stock setup straight away.

Reactions: Mixchief

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207