Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matching equipment...

Reaction score
Just curious...

Am I the only drone pilot who purchased a company car to match their drone?

DSC06297.JPG

Discuss.

D

From the rear lights I'd say it was a Mini Clubman and with twin exhausts I'd say no.
Close. It's a Countryman. The Clubman has the swinging barn doors, which was a deal breaker, as I use the hatchback for shade and to mount my iPads.

Essentially, I was trying to replace my Honda Civic Wagon 4WD. Finding a 4WD wagon with a standard transmission was incredibly difficult. The Countryman is the closest, modern vehicle to the ol' Honda Wagon. I got the Countryman for a steal, so if I decide I don't like it I can get out from under it pretty easily.

Just between you and I, the Countryman is a little to "fancy" for my taste.

1612711518127.png

D

Last edited:
I can't afford to be stylish :)
57 years I've been driving junkers. Though this car is far from new, it's the first car I have purchased with < 100,000 miles on the odometer. I've never had a car that I cared it if it got scratched or dented. Not sure I like it....<:^/

D

57 years I've been driving junkers. Though this car is far from new, it's the first car I have purchased with < 100,000 miles on the odometer. I've never had a car that I cared it if it got scratched or dented. Not sure I like it....<:^/

D
Understood, my 2015 Tundra is approaching 131 K and still drives like it is new.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
technologyacair