Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 210 - questions about what's included

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking into the possibility of getting an M210 (for SAR/public safety) and had a couple of questions for you about what's included in the OEM box.

I've read DJI's PDF and have spoken to several Enterprise Dealers over the phone and via email, but am turning up different answers.

Is the dual downward gimbal connector factory standard and included in the box?

Are there two TB55 batteries also included as factory standard in the box?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Yes, the dual downward gimbal is included with the standard M210 kit.

Yes, two (2) TB55 batteries are included with the standard M210 kit.

At times we'll see quotes that pull things apart, ensure all of your quotes have apples to apples line item detail. Many vendors do things different ways and don't always keep standard kits together.

Best of luck with your organization's program.

Taylor Waibel
Enterprise Sales Director

210_whatsinthebox.jpg

Reactions: _808_ and clackey
Thanks Taylor,

I appreciate you sharing that info (and so quickly)!

That document seems to be an updated version from the one I found on DJI's site, which is about a year old (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/M200/20180302/MATRICE_200_SERIES_In_the_box_multi_20180302.pdf). In it, the batteries have a footnote indicator, written as:

TB55 Intelligent Flight Battery ***
***Sold separately.

I also noticed that the dual downward gimbal connector is not listed - can I assume that it's already attached to the AC?

Thanks!

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks Taylor,

I appreciate you sharing that info (and so quickly)!

That document seems to be an updated version from the one I found on DJI's site, which is about a year old (https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/M200/20180302/MATRICE_200_SERIES_In_the_box_multi_20180302.pdf). In it, the batteries have a footnote indicator, written as:

TB55 Intelligent Flight Battery ***
***Sold separately.

I also noticed that the dual downward gimbal connector is not listed - can I assume that it's already attached to the AC?

Thanks!

No problem.

Yes, we fulfill the dual downward as the standard mount already installed on the aircraft and the user specifies at the end of their procurement process whether they would like our techs to swap out for the single downward and/or install the single upward. You should be able to assume that the dual downward would come installed standard.

Reactions: _808_
Hope you don't mind humoring me - just so that I'm 100% sure I'm understanding, if I were to take the M210 out of the OEM box myself, would I find the dual mount already installed from the factory?

Hope you don't mind humoring me - just so that I'm 100% sure I'm understanding, if I were to take the M210 out of the OEM box myself, would I find the dual mount already installed from the factory?

You should, however DJI has changed how they are packing/shipping the camera/gimbal mounts. Please confirm this with your specific DJI Enterprise Dealer. We import M210s from the factory in a couple different configurations/combos and DJI is always changing how they pack and configure "default" out of the factory. It's up the dealer to configure for final delivery so it can vary. The conversion from single down to dual down can be a frustrating one with how small and fragile the module's ribbon cables. Would hate for you to be expecting it to arrive to you with the dual and then you find you have remove the single and install the dual.

Reactions: _808_ and clackey
Hello all,

I'm looking into the possibility of getting an M210 (for SAR/public safety) and had a couple of questions for you about what's included in the OEM box.

I've read DJI's PDF and have spoken to several Enterprise Dealers over the phone and via email, but am turning up different answers.

Thanks in advance!
Hello all,

Thanks in advance!
Hello all,

Thanks in advance!

_808_,
The 210 comes with dual downward, single downward and single upward gimbals. The batteries that are included in the standard kit are the TB50’s, not the TB55’s, unless your enterprise vendor does otherwise but will probably charge you a premium.
Corto

_808_,
The 210 comes with dual downward, single downward and single upward gimbals. The batteries that are included in the standard kit are the TB50’s, not the TB55’s, unless your enterprise vendor does otherwise but will probably charge you a premium.
Corto

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. The most recent quotes I've gotten include the TB55s, so perhaps DJI adjusted their wholesale price at some point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG