Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 600 Pro: What is this setup

Reaction score
Could someone please take a look at the pictures below and advise which gimbal this is set up for?
Recently purchased, not sure which setup previous owner used and unable to contact now.
Thanks in advance

00CD1EC4-EDDD-4605-AE84-A2B2CC204856.jpeg 5F9EE61E-3A6C-472F-8F7A-618833F350BC.jpeg

Reaction score
Website
www.chriscrumley.com
Mickydd, Niki correct, Ronin-MX male clamps into the female clamp pictured. Loose cable plugs into top of Ronin-MX providing communications with the Remote Control and footage/images on the display.

Assuming you didn't get the Ronin-MX, you might investigate other gimbal options. DJI's support of the Ronin-MX is highly suspect. Mine has been out of service since September 1, 2019 (nearly 7 months) and is currently at DJI for evaluation and repair. Without backup, I'd be out of business. When it comes back, I'll be in a better position to judge whether the failure is/was the Ronin-MX or DJI Tech Support abilities.

I've been told batteries for the Ronin-MX are no longer available. I haven't verified this, so accept this as a rumor for now.

The M600 itself flies very well. Weak point in the system is the Ronin-MX. I'm told it works better with heavier cameras. My experience with lighter Sony a7R cameras is it requires significant balancing effort and weighting to achieve smooth video.

Could someone please take a look at the pictures below and advise which gimbal this is set up for?
Recently purchased, not sure which setup previous owner used and unable to contact now.
Thanks in advance

View attachment 28415 View attachment 28416

Reaction score
Chris
Thank you so much for your detailed response. I bought this Matrice 600 Pro on a whim, had an Inspire 2 and when I saw this advertised, went for it.
To be honest, I don’t use for professional purposes, didn’t come with the Ronin-MX or any camera. Was thinking of buying an X5 and the required mounting plate.
Also got a box of bits and cables with the Matrice, plus 12 batteries and corresponding cases.

I realise ow that I eed to strip off the Ronin mounting plate and some of the cables, then fit the required X5 mounting frame.

Thanks for your help, really appreciated

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanca1990