Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Max distance allowed issue

Reaction score
My inspire one will only allow me 1200feet or so and says reach max distance change in main settings if needed. I changed it to several different levels all within allowed per menu but never allows more than bout 1200feet my 2 and mavic flying in same area doesn't have this issue and I have done as much as I know as seen and listed but nota. Any clues thank you Jim

My inspire one will only allow me 1200feet or so and says reach max distance change in main settings if needed. I changed it to several different levels all within allowed per menu but never allows more than bout 1200feet my 2 and mavic flying in same area doesn't have this issue and I have done as much as I know as seen and listed but nota. Any clues thank you Jim
I thought I should note that my range test included 3 spotters at different locations along my range test route and one driver following all in communication with me for this range test and a telescope at my side to keep it in sight and a pre flight meeting and post flight meeting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk