Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Maybe the handheld gimbal is delayed to make it X3 and X5 complatible ?

LKC

Reaction score
Website
lukecaseyphotography.com
I know it's just a though, the X5 is probably too much for the handheld gimbal.. or will they need to make a vibration adaptor plate.. :)
Still wish this thing would arrive. was really hoping to see it at the last announcement.

It is my understanding they've dropped it completely.
They want you to buy the Ronin M instead.
Good marketing.

The handheld gimbal will be released sooner than you think. Plus, it'll be compatible with the X3, X5 and X5R.
Are you saying this on your own authority? If so then its worth nothing. I wish folk would refrain from statements like this without the source. Anyone can say anything here, even if it sounds like Gospel, it is not without backing up your statement.

So how do you know?

Reactions: dirkclod
My source is generally spot on. But Dji is like a circus monkey. They're always doing back flips on their so called promises.
I don't see anything wrong with posting something that's slipped out of their DND file. Whether it comes true is another thing. And it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't.
At the end of the day I haven't made this up. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. But I do feel that you're a tad bit too full on with all this. Chillax a little man [emoji41]
Fly safe!

My source is generally spot on. But Dji is like a circus monkey. They're always doing back flips on their so called promises.
I don't see anything wrong with posting something that's slipped out of their DND file. Whether it comes true is another thing. And it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't.
At the end of the day I haven't made this up. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. But I do feel that you're a tad bit too full on with all this. Chillax a little man [emoji41]
Fly safe!
considering actual dji employees on their official forum dont know any details you cant really blame him for doubting your opinion on the matter :D

Reactions: sirnikolas
The down side to DJI not following up on any of their promises is that they could find themselves falling foul of different countries laws.

It was a promised feature of the i1 as an accessory and people are within their right to return their drones for a full refund under many consumer laws...!

If a few do it, fight the reseller in court and win because of the promises made by DJI, then it could open the floodgates for people returning old equipment...!!!

The down side to DJI not following up on any of their promises is that they could find themselves falling foul of different countries laws.

It was a promised feature of the i1 as an accessory and people are within their right to return their drones for a full refund under many consumer laws...!

If a few do it, fight the reseller in court and win because of the promises made by DJI, then it could open the floodgates for people returning old equipment...!!!

Sounds like a good idea... I might start this movement today.

You know if you look at the long and short of it - the DJI piece might not be the best overall route to go, at least for me I'm not to keen on using my aerial camera for anything other then drone work - there are too many other options like the Nebula 4000 3 Axis Portable Stabilizer Camera Mount. I got thinking and ordered one last week - its a pro piece and can hold any camera up to 2.5 lbs.

Right now it used by more professionals then steady cams are being used.

Look through the reviews on Youtube here's one:

Reactions: turbodronepilot
You know if you look at the long and short of it - the DJI piece might not be the best overall route to go, at least for me I'm not to keen on using my aerial camera for anything other then drone work - there are too many other options like the Nebula 4000 3 Axis Portable Stabilizer Camera Mount. I got thinking and ordered one last week - its a pro piece and can hold any camera up to 2.5 lbs.

Right now it used by more professionals then steady cams are being used.

Look through the reviews on Youtube here's one:

That's right, I've personally backed the SteadXP product on Kickstarter and will be using with with my GH4s. We'll see how it turns out next year. I feel like I will have this product in my bag before I ever see the DJI handheld device. =P

Reactions: IrishSights
Are you saying this on your own authority? If so then its worth nothing. I wish folk would refrain from statements like this without the source. Anyone can say anything here, even if it sounds like Gospel, it is not without backing up your statement.
Seems to be the case in ether site eh IS :)
The proof is in the pudding .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips