Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Media reporting Space X Falcon 9 may have been hit by a drone

Can't really see the news here - nothing different to the launch on June 28th 2015 (Exploded) or the launch on 23rd Aug 2015 (that one exploded as well).
The picture of the 'thing' could be anything..... A potato maybe? :p

Of course........it will be a drones fault. Most of the poverty in the 3rd world is caused by a drone. Oh, and the unreast in Syria, well that's caused by DJI Phantoms.

Can't really see the news here - nothing different to the launch on June 28th 2015 (Exploded) or the launch on 23rd Aug 2015 (that one exploded as well).

Of course........it will be a drones fault. Most of the poverty in the 3rd world is caused by a drone. Oh, and the unreast in Syria, well that's caused by DJI Phantoms.

Jacket or boiled ?

Failure or Drone, quite a stretch that.

Will look on the BBC footage again but don't recall seeing anything, that is after the explode so its bits I guess

I watched the video closely, and concluded it was Hillary's server.:D... actually it looks like a bird in the foreground flying by.

Last edited:
Considering the explosion came from where the 2nd stage fuelling takes place I believe it was a RC airplane & not a drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cgland
None, forgot where I stole it from. :D

Yeah, I've seen that before and it really covers the reflexive jump to conclusions that drives most of the media.

Immediately after a commercial plane crash the media look for anything that that type of AC or that specific AC might have had happen to it and will report, breathlessly, about the clogged toilet and how that might have played a role in the plane downing. It doesn't have to make sense it just has to sell...

Brian

Yeah, I've seen that before and it really covers the reflexive jump to conclusions that drives most of the media.

Immediately after a commercial plane crash the media look for anything that that type of AC or that specific AC might have had happen to it and will report, breathlessly, about the clogged toilet and how that might have played a role in the plane downing. It doesn't have to make sense it just has to sell...

Brian
Brian, you nailed it! Why haven't I thought of this!
It should be forbidden to fly a toilet, clogged or not, near planes or in this case, rocket launch sites.
People should know they can't just take their clogged toilets and fly around just like that, without proper training. Unless your a plumber with RC piloting experience of course.

:p:p:p

Brian, you nailed it! Why haven't I thought of this!
It should be forbidden to fly a toilet, clogged or not, near planes or in this case, rocket launch sites.
People should know they can't just take their clogged toilets and fly around just like that, without proper training. Unless your a plumber with RC piloting experience of course.

:p:p:p
No way a clogged toilet can bring a plane down as they are thoroughly tested before flight.
Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 full motion simulator calibration and centering

Reactions: lake_flyer

no, no, no Editor it was one of those really and i mean REALLY mean plastic bags that usually come is swarms... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell