Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Missing yaw controls for my c1/c2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is my first time posting so bear with me please so I noticed on a few YouTube videos that there are controls to control your camera using the C1 C2 buttons my setup does not allow that I can only go up and down with the camera cannot switch it to go side to side and I have the latest firmware on it can anybody help me with this

you need to go into the setting for the RC in the app and set either C1 or C2 to "tilt and pan" then when you click which ever one you set, use the left wheel and it will go left and right instead of up an down

Reactions: Kelv
This is my first time posting so bear with me please so I noticed on a few YouTube videos that there are controls to control your camera using the C1 C2 buttons my setup does not allow that I can only go up and down with the camera cannot switch it to go side to side and I have the latest firmware on it can anybody help me with this
For which aircraft?

C1 and C2 buttons.
C1/C2 buttons stopped working in video mode
Customizing C1 and C2 Buttons

There are many more threads - but I got bored. :D

Okay, guys, I figured out the problem. I was using an android 8 tab that was old and after using my new iPad it works great now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell