Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Modify phone holder

Reaction score
I have an iphone6 plus with thin cover that won't fit into an Osmo phone holder. I don't want to have to take the cover off all the time. Has anyone modified or got a suggestion on how to modify the holder to provide about an extra 2-3 mm.

Ha ha Mazz -might have to resort to duct tape !!!
- had hoped someone with more of an inventive mind than me would have an idea to modify.
It's a pity dji make their cradles almost the exact size. I have an Inspire 1 and the cradle takes an iPad Air but not with a cover.
I just need an extra 2mm and I'd buy the Osmo

mine fits
Belkin cover

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
ya the cover is blue. push the phone into the tabs first, straight on, then move them to the corners if you want like in the pictures.

its a tight fit, but the holder is made so well its fine.

Reactions: Auspete
I have an iphone6 plus with thin cover that won't fit into an Osmo phone holder. I don't want to have to take the cover off all the time. Has anyone modified or got a suggestion on how to modify the holder to provide about an extra 2-3 mm.
Just to complete this thred.
I bought an Osmo yesterday and just want to confirm that my iPhone 6 plus with case on it does fit the phone holder but only just (it needs to be pushed in) I will probably end up using my wife's iPhone 5 as it feels less bulky and easier to hold the hole unit.
Thanks "johnmont" you should get commission - I bought the osmo because of your reply!!!!!!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1