Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Most current news I've gotten about issues.

Reaction score
This is not an ad for Copter Shop. But I just received this email, and I would hope that all resellers would be doing the same thing for their customers.
-----------------------------------------

Dear Inspire 1 customers,
Thank you for your recent purchase of the DJI Inspire 1 on CopterShop.com.
We are writing because DJI has issued a service bulletin on the Inspire 1 and you need to take action before your next flight by doing the following three things:
1. Please update your Inspire 1 firmware as soon as possible. Download the latest firmware from http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/download. V1.2.0.16 is the latest version as of this message, but please install the newest one you find on DJI's download page. After updating the firmware you may need to perform an Advanced IMU calibration, as explained in the attached PDF.
2. Please update your Android or iOS app to the latest revision as well. The Android .apk file can be downloaded directly from the page mentioned above and the iOS version can be downloaded by scanning the QR code on this same page and entering your Inspire 1 "craft" serial number located on the carrying case or on the back of the copter below the main status light. Note: the iOS app seems to be temporarily unavailable from DJI, but it should be ready to download again soon.
3. Finally, take special care to tighten your propellers and avoid flying in sand, heavy dust or high winds until you can install the free propeller locks we will send you. Please see the attached PDF for more information. As soon as we receive our batch of propeller locks from DJI we will send a set to the same shipping address where we sent your original order. These propeller locks should arrive to you before the end of January, pending availability from DJI.
Thanks so much! If you have any questions, please reach out to us via[email protected] (you can simply reply to this message) or toll-free at 844-COPTER1.
Best regards,
Steve McIrvin
CopterShop.com

Reactions: Bjorn Thore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla