Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Motor covers !!!!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can buy motor covers for my Inspire 1 Pro with the locking prop hubs? Could not find them on Amazon.

Am looking for covers that fit on top of the motors and keep debris from getting into the motor while not flying. These cups must fit over the locking hubs and the motors to seal off the opening to the wiring in the motor. I want to keep my motors as clean as possible. I have them for my Phantom 3, they are made out of a kind of rubber and fit over the top of the motors.
https://www.amazon.com/XCSOURCE-Sta...50296&sr=8-15&keywords=Phantom+3+motor+covers

Am looking for covers that fit on top of the motors and keep debris from getting into the motor while not flying. These cups must fit over the locking hubs and the motors to seal off the opening to the wiring in the motor. I want to keep my motors as clean as possible. I have them for my Phantom 3, they are made out of a kind of rubber and fit over the top of the motors.
Amazon.com: XCSOURCE 3D Printed DJI Phantom 3 & DJI Standard Shell Guard Motor Protective Case Transport Carrying Protective Cap Cover 4PCS RC125: Toys & Games
Ohhhhhhh....you mean these things then.
http://www.aeroeye.co.uk/aero3d/home/14-dji-inspire-motor-covers.html

Does the Inspire 1 have locking prop hubs like the inspire 1 pro.l am having trouble finding covers for the enlarged prop locks on the I1p. Found some on Amazon but found out they will not fit over the locking prop hubs.

Would covers effect the cooling of the motors and risk overheating?
The covers are to be used when storing your drone in a case or while it sets around the house. Never when flying. I would wait a little while after flying before you put them on the motors, this would allow the motors to cool down.

I'm looking for some for the pro too.
Not so ridiculous if you are going hiking to a flying spot and want a lightweight backpack with Inspire on it that wont get dust, twigs etc in the motors.

Reactions: Phatzo
I'm looking for some for the pro too.
Not so ridiculous if you are going hiking to a flying spot and want a lightweight backpack with Inspire on it that wont get dust, twigs etc in the motors.
Like someone said before...just use cling wrap or a condom even

Spermicide covered motors...hmm probably pass on that. And cling film is too easily pierced. Ideally looking for something more durable and suitable for multiple use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop