Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

(SOLD) My beloved Inspire 2 is looking for a new home ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The title says all ... At the age of 73 I must trim the inventory a bit and deal with remaining, lighter members of my 5 drones fleet for aerial imagery ... With regrets, however, since this one is a true gem. Here we go:

This drone is in mint condition, RTF. She was hand selected for best possible hovering and flight stability, tested thoroughly and maintained extremely well. Never abused. After 50 recorded flights lasting 7 hours the drone shows no signs of usage whatsoever. Perfectly intact, no cracks, dents, abrasions, scratches, dirt, stress or physical repairs of any kind. Motors are tight, quiet and functioning properly. Propellers are new and have never been modified, although manually checked for proper balance. Propellers fit tightly and have no issues. Vibration board is solid, rubber dampers are intact and camera connects perfectly when installed. Landing gear is solid and aligned. In addition this UAV is equipped with Ultimadrone Kit, an aftermarket motors and propellers mount improvement made by Italian company Atellani (228.00 USD value). The drone performs up to specifications in best possible way. The package includes all items listed below:

Inspire 2, frame only (no camera gimbal).
T50 Batteries (2 pairs, 10 and 20 cycles).
Standard battery charger hub and power supply.
Standard remote controller (RC)
2 sets of propellers (8 pcs.)
All original accessories, spare parts, cables and literature as per factory boxing.
DJI Black Case.

Asking 2300 USD + shipping cost. I will ship to anywhere within North America from Edmonton AB, Canada.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, if in doubt ([email protected])...

image-2.jpgabout 02.jpgimage-3.jpgabout 01.jpgimage-4.jpgbatteries_10 cycles pair.jpgbatteries_20 cycles pair.jpgshims.jpgfpv.jpglanding gear.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
If you are looking for the Inspire 2 this is a great machine and Matthew is a trusted seller! You would not be disappointed ….. he keeps everything like new and in perfect condition.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido