Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My first Documentary Style Film

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
It’s short, it’s to the point. But it was fun to make.

No production, no help (other than a spotter).

Would love to do more of these, I’ve got several ideas, but would love some input from the “Experts” on how I can do better???

Kirk

Nice I liked it. The back ground music is a little loud I turned it way down and it was better.

If this was your first, I was really impressed. I think you did a great job conveying what the event was about and presenting it in a concise and thorough manner. One technique you used that is very successful was to cut away from the initial speaker as he continued to talk. It was nice to see the work going on as he continued to talk. We don't need to sit and stare at him for his whole interview. It was good how you cut away and back to him.

The base sound level was a bit high as @flyinspire mentioned but that just took turning my speakers down. The only suggestions I could make would be, 1: drop the music level a bit lower when you have a talking head and 2: a couple more quick interviews with the working folks would have been nice, I mean, 2-3 seconds max for each one.

If this was your first, I was really impressed. I think you did a great job conveying what the event was about and presenting it in a concise and thorough manner. One technique you used that is very successful was to cut away from the initial speaker as he continued to talk. It was nice to see the work going on as he continued to talk. We don't need to sit and stare at him for his whole interview. It was good how you cut away and back to him.

The base sound level was a bit high as @flyinspire mentioned but that just took turning my speakers down. The only suggestions I could make would be, 1: drop the music level a bit lower when you have a talking head and 2: a couple more quick interviews with the working folks would have been nice, I mean, 2-3 seconds max for each one.
Awesome suggestions!!! Thank you so much for your comments!!!

Awesome work for your first. I'll post mine up in a few days. Still doing the production.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84