Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My new inspire

Congrats on the Inspire 1.
Is that a “new‘ case kit, X3 camera, with 1 battery?
Looks like radio and other items not unwrapped.
Where did you find a nice new one?
Have you located additional batteries?

Last edited:
Each new ones are crazy 250 my mavic zoom are cheaper and it's a newer drone but since they stop make Inspire1 batterys skys the limit on price

I'll have my girlfriend translate this for me. I've heard her and her sister speak this language before. It befuddles me every time. Thanx.

EDIT: Okay...my GF translated this for me. Here's what she came up with:

* New Inspire 1 batteries are $250/each
* Mavic Zoom batteries are cheaper than $250/each
* Since DJI discontinued the Inspire 1, the "sky is the limit" on what they can ask for them

Can I get a confirmation on this???

D

• Haha
Reactions: InspireEagle
I'll have my girlfriend translate this for me. I've heard her and her sister speak this language before. It befuddles me every time. Thanx.

EDIT: Okay...my GF translated this for me. Here's what she came up with:

* New Inspire 1 batteries are $250/each
* Mavic Zoom batteries are cheaper than $250/each
* Since DJI discontinued the Inspire 1, the "sky is the limit" on what they can ask for them

Can I get a confirmation on this???

D
Confirmation correct

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Congrats on the Inspire 1.
Is that a “new‘ case kit, X3 camera, with 1 battery?
Looks like radio and other items not unwrapped.
Where did you find a nice new one?
Have you located additional batteries?
This was a complete brand new unit it was still wrapped up in the shipping box factory sealed
So far I have found a few batteries but they want to 50 each I don’t know if that’s a good deal or not I’m still looking but I got a smoking deal on this unit

This was a complete brand new unit it was still wrapped up in the shipping box factory sealed
So far I have found a few batteries but they want to 50 each I don’t know if that’s a good deal or not I’m still looking but I got a smoking deal on this unit
$50 per new battery is something you should really consider

If $50 each... new? If that is still available, share source if able... that’s a steal... I don’t need any and I’d even buy several. If not open share... PM me contact. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan