Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

My purchase from Adorama....AWESOME

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
So often I read HORROR stories on here and other places about drone purchases. About how they got ripped off, never delivered what they ordered, paid too much...etc.

Well, several weeks ago, I decided to take a chance on a drone listed on eBay by Adorama. All I need this drone for is a back up....that's it.....it's going to sit in a box, just incase something goes wrong. But, how awesome would it be if I could get a drone (Inspire 2) that matched my existing drone, but also had CinemaDNG and AppleProRez activated??? So I started searching...and I found this one on eBay...again offered by Adorama.

Before I tell you the price, let me tell you that it was listed as Excellent Minus condition. Inspire 2, CinemaDNG, AppleProRez, X5S Camera, DJI 15mm Lens, Transmitter, 2 Batteries, Various accessories, and a GPC Travel Case. They listed that it did not have a SD card......but they offered a 30 day, unconditional refund policy!!! So I reasoned....why not.....if only I could get it for a good price?????

HOW MUCH do you think the above kit was being offered for on eBay??????

Well....believe it or not, it was listed for $3999......so I thought, what the heck....let's take a leap of faith and offer $3500......THEY ACCEPTED MY OFFER!!!!!

I got the drone in and started check it out....everything was perfect....exactly as described......Light Bridge worked great! Camera, Gimble, batteries only had 20 cycles on it......the transmitter was CLEAN, still had plastic wrapping it....like it just came from DJI.....the GPC case is so perfect looking that IT looks like it's never even been outside!!!

PERFECT.....except for one minor problem....one of the boom arms was loose....just a bit loose....but enough to make me concern....so I asked them IF I could send it to DJI and get an estimate on repairing that loose boom arm!

THEY SAID YES!!!!!

DJI came back with a $250 estimate to fix the arm! And guess what Adorama did????? They refunded me $250 for that repair!!!! CAN YOU GET OVER THAT.......FINALLY, I have and AWESOME eBAY story to tell!!!!!

Well.....I am just so happy I had to tell someone!

If you would like to see an example of what I bid on...they happen to have one that appears to be in even better condition that what I purchased!!! Here is the link: DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter Combo - CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes License Key #1085483 190021287105 | eBay

DISCLAIMER.....I do not work for nor do I have any association to Adorama....I'm just a super happy customer who felt compelled to tell someone about great service!!!! Something you do not see much of these days!!!!

Yours,

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

Nice thank you I’m definitely grabbing one of those deals I’ll offer them $3000 to see what they say.

So often I read HORROR stories on here and other places about drone purchases. About how they got ripped off, never delivered what they ordered, paid too much...etc.

Well, several weeks ago, I decided to take a chance on a drone listed on eBay by Adorama. All I need this drone for is a back up....that's it.....it's going to sit in a box, just incase something goes wrong. But, how awesome would it be if I could get a drone (Inspire 2) that matched my existing drone, but also had CinemaDNG and AppleProRez activated??? So I started searching...and I found this one on eBay...again offered by Adorama.

Before I tell you the price, let me tell you that it was listed as Excellent Minus condition. Inspire 2, CinemaDNG, AppleProRez, X5S Camera, DJI 15mm Lens, Transmitter, 2 Batteries, Various accessories, and a GPC Travel Case. They listed that it did not have a SD card......but they offered a 30 day, unconditional refund policy!!! So I reasoned....why not.....if only I could get it for a good price?????

HOW MUCH do you think the above kit was being offered for on eBay??????

Well....believe it or not, it was listed for $3999......so I thought, what the heck....let's take a leap of faith and offer $3500......THEY ACCEPTED MY OFFER!!!!!

I got the drone in and started check it out....everything was perfect....exactly as described......Light Bridge worked great! Camera, Gimble, batteries only had 20 cycles on it......the transmitter was CLEAN, still had plastic wrapping it....like it just came from DJI.....the GPC case is so perfect looking that IT looks like it's never even been outside!!!

PERFECT.....except for one minor problem....one of the boom arms was loose....just a bit loose....but enough to make me concern....so I asked them IF I could send it to DJI and get an estimate on repairing that loose boom arm!

THEY SAID YES!!!!!

DJI came back with a $250 estimate to fix the arm! And guess what Adorama did????? They refunded me $250 for that repair!!!! CAN YOU GET OVER THAT.......FINALLY, I have and AWESOME eBAY story to tell!!!!!

Well.....I am just so happy I had to tell someone!

If you would like to see an example of what I bid on...they happen to have one that appears to be in even better condition that what I purchased!!! Here is the link: DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter Combo - CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes License Key #1085483 190021287105 | eBay

DISCLAIMER.....I do not work for nor do I have any association to Adorama....I'm just a super happy customer who felt compelled to tell someone about great service!!!! Something you do not see much of these days!!!!

Yours,

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

Great to hear, Kirk - thank you so much for posting.

I already copied your feedback to our Used Sales Manager to share with his team, and I know they will all be delighted.

Adorama a is a solid company. As a Photographer I’ve purchased many items from them, both new and refurbs. They’re well known to carefully check gear and only offer top quality fully functional items. Buy with confidence.

I'm getting ready to buy this also but was curious, which gpc case did it come with and do you have any pictures?

I meant pictures in general of the condition and what the case and everything looked like. Did it come with the case for the camera?

I could take pics this weekend for you. But I will say that everything is exactly like it was described. No scratches. The only negative was that lose boom. And DJI fixed it.

Yes, the DJI case for the camera was included.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds