Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Narrowly avoided I2 disaster crash w/Cendence

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm still shaking! Just trying out my new Cendence this morning and doing some sport mode circuits, next thing I know the I2 is full speed ahead and seemingly flying away. I hit pause, nothing happened, then I noticed a small piece of debris had got into the right stick mechanism, locking it full forward! Fortunately, this could be forced with a rough movement, and I saved it crashing into a house at 95kph.

I had not fitted the rubber covers. I am doing so now!

Hope this helps somebody.

Cheers,
Phil

Reactions: boefinator
Cendence grit near disaster!
EFXSau

This is a photo of the tiny particle which you might not think could cause this!

Reactions: boefinator
I’ve been flying Cendence for close to 4 months and never had that happen [emoji33], but that’s something to look out for.

Would like to see what it was though [emoji6]

Reactions: The Editor
I've been flying RC for 30 years using pretty much every make of TX out there including Futaba, Spectrum, FrSky and Jeti and I have never had that happen......ever!

Reactions: LevitatedMedia
I've been flying RC for 30 years using pretty much every make of TX out there including Futaba, Spectrum, FrSky and Jeti and I have never had that happen......ever!
Hi All,

I'm still shaking! Just trying out my new Cendence this morning and doing some sport mode circuits, next thing I know the I2 is full speed ahead and seemingly flying away. I hit pause, nothing happened, then I noticed a small piece of debris had got into the right stick mechanism, locking it full forward! Fortunately, this could be forced with a rough movement, and I saved it crashing into a house at 95kph.

I had not fitted the rubber covers. I am doing so now!

Hope this helps somebody.

Cheers,
Phil

Very interesting chain of events you've experienced, for sure!
Have you had an opportunity to play the lottery lately, maybe you should. : )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6