Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ND FILTER SET 1ST BATCH USERS

Reaction score
Website
www.aileen-studio.com
EXCEPTIONALLY we will offer the "first batch customers" a FULL SET (nd8-nd16-nd32-nd64) at USD 59 !! Normally USD 84. WE FEEL SORRY FOR THE FIRST BATCH USERS AND WE WILL PAY OURSELVES THE LOST. We did some very good business last months and can afford that. We take our responsibility to offer a perfect product.
As myself and all others are so pleased with the new batch, we do this action for my beloved first batch customers who helped us to create this set.
Have a look at the last minute of this recently produced video: no color grading from the log file, just expanded the darks and the lights !

EXCEPTIONALLY we will offer the "first batch customers" a FULL SET (nd8-nd16-nd32-nd64) at USD 59 !! Normally USD 84. WE FEEL SORRY FOR THE FIRST BATCH USERS AND WE WILL PAY OURSELVES THE LOST. We did some very good business last months and can afford that. We take our responsibility to offer a perfect product.
As myself and all others are so pleased with the new batch, we do this action for my beloved first batch customers who helped us to create this set.
Have a look at the last minute of this recently produced video: no color grading from the log file, just expanded the darks and the lights !

Renaat these will have no color shift is that the idea?

no, you can judge yourself the quality at my last video (last minute), no color grading applied on the log file, just expanded and applied auto tone in fcp-x.

Sorry, to clarify, the new filters you reference above should have not have the color shift that was present in the 1st batches corrected so they are truly neutral in color now, correct?

email sent.

Renaat thanks for doing this.

Could you possibly talk a little bit about the process you went through to get the color shift removed and how the manufacturer is testing to endure the lenses are color neutral?

Is there a machine / color temperature gauge being used now for example?

Thx!

I sent the photos of Jim Hare (dji forum) to the factory and they corrected. I also pushed to get out the waves from 750 nanometer (IR pollution). I use the filters all the time and as I told my workflow with the flat dji .mov file (log, sharpness -1, contrast -2, saturation -3, white balance often auto) : transcoding in proresHQ (huge), import in FCPx, auto tone, and sometimes extra enlarge the dams and lights. The result you have on vimeo video. No further color grading after auto tone.

But please, I absolutely do not push to buy, just to give an opportunity.

Renaat thanks for doing this.

Could you possibly talk a little bit about the process you went through to get the color shift removed and how the manufacturer is testing to endure the lenses are color neutral?

Is there a machine / color temperature gauge being used now for example?

Thx!
of course, all high tech Japanese machines as I showed in April.

I sent the photos of Jim Hare (dji forum) to the factory and they corrected. I also pushed to get out the waves from 750 nanometer (IR pollution). I use the filters all the time and as I told my workflow with the flat dji .mov file (log, sharpness -1, contrast -2, saturation -3, white balance often auto) : transcoding in proresHQ (huge), import in FCPx, auto tone, and sometimes extra enlarge the dams and lights. The result you have on vimeo video. No further color grading after auto tone.

But please, I absolutely do not push to buy, just to give an opportunity.

Sorry I meant the lens filters themselves, not your posted video.

It would be helpful for others to know I'm sure if you could possibly share:

1) What was done to remove the color tint from the glass filter lenses that existed in the first batches we have, and

2) Was there a check with scientific instruments (ie to check color temperature reading) with the new batch to ensure the color remains neutral in this new batch of filters?

Thanks very much in advance for anything you can share. We all appreciate your efforts on this very much!

I asked the factory to correct, what they did. I do not ask how they do, that is their business. I only can say I am very pleased with, as all the other 900 after the first batch. Of course a filter factory has all the scientific instruments and this factory produces for plenty of brands. They even made the light frames themselves.
I give an opportunity, that is all. The rest there are the forums with all the positive comments ! I almost regret having published this possibility.

Reactions: damoncooper
I asked the factory to correct, what they did. I do not ask how they do, that is their business. I only can say I am very pleased with, as all the other 900 after the first batch. Of course a filter factory has all the scientific instruments and this factory produces for plenty of brands. They even made the light frames themselves.
I give an opportunity, that is all. The rest there are the forums with all the positive comments ! I almost regret having published this possibility.

Thank you, Renaat, for doing this at what I assume is your cost to replace our first batch. I ordered a replacement set moments ago. I don't relish the cost of replacing my first batch filters, but that is the price that early adapters sometimes incur when being first to purchase. I'll keep my old set as a backup.

Thank you, Renaat, for doing this at what I assume is your cost to replace our first batch. I ordered a replacement set moments ago. I don't relish the cost of replacing my first batch filters, but that is the price that early adapters sometimes incur when being first to purchase. I'll keep my old set as a backup.
When there is a upgrade of a model of a car, they will not replace your old ! We did do the job non-profit and keep it like that for the new users. For the first batch users, at USD 59, we loose USD 25 as real loss. But we are proud of you, first guys, and as we did very good business (not with the filters at all) we can afford some loss to have happy Inspire Pilots.

Reactions: damoncooper
Please help me understand something. I bought the filters and I believe I was in the second batch. They have the dots on the filters. Is there a problem with these filters?
There is NO problem with any filter. With dots, you are from the second to .... already 9 batches made. From the second they are all the same. First batch users we "offer" to upgrade at an exceptional very low price as we like these guys. Some mailed me: we are happy with like they are, no problem. What I do for myself, I like to share for all. I use the second batch too, some less work in color grading, that is all. Straight out videos of the card is not for me as professional. When shooting in log always there is some color grading but I like to have minimal time in the workflow with the best result. Quitted Avid Media Composer now for some months, I like FCPx, import the DJI-file, auto tone and all is done. Sometimes expand a bit the black and whites.
Time is not really money in China, but we like to work efficiently.

There is NO problem with any filter. With dots, you are from the second to .... already 9 batches made. From the second they are all the same. First batch users we "offer" to upgrade at an exceptional very low price as we like these guys. Some mailed me: we are happy with like they are, no problem. What I do for myself, I like to share for all. I use the second batch too, some less work in color grading, that is all. Straight out videos of the card is not for me as professional. When shooting in log always there is some color grading but I like to have minimal time in the workflow with the best result. Quitted Avid Media Composer now for some months, I like FCPx, import the DJI-file, auto tone and all is done. Sometimes expand a bit the black and whites.
Time is not really money in China, but we like to work efficiently.
Where can i buy those filters? Would you ship to Mexico City?? Cheers!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo