Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need advice, buying my first drone.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the form and this is my first post. I'm looking for a new drone to get into aerial photography for recording fishing videos. Primarily I will be recording myself while fishing but also recording others for their YouTube channels as well. Drones that can fly themselves with a follow me feature such as the phantom 4 and inspire 1 pro are the two that I am considering right now. Without having a dedicated pilot to control the drone while I am fishing, which drone has better automated features. Other things to consider are launching and landing on boats, addition for floats in case of water landings, easy to train the wife and fishing buddies to fly, and portability. Sorry for the long-winded post, I,d love advice from more experienced drone pilots

Get an inspire1 with handels u can mount to the landing gear. U can catch it in the air. Super easy. Look on e bay or amazon

I would recommend the phantom for what you want , I own both Inspire 1 & phantoms. The Inspire 1 is an awsome machine no doubt but for ease of setup and space you can't beat the phantom line just took mine to Jamaica in a backpack & got tons of great video mostly over ocean , good luck with your decision.

I too would recommend a Phantom. It works really well for what I believe you want and its small enough to take in a backpack.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44