Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need FW Update

Reaction score
Anybody have the Dec 2016 (1.10.1.4.0) FW update for Inspire 1 Pro? I need to downgrade. Help!

Nothing is wrong with the new one as far as I know. But I may have updated rc and ac out of order and now I can not for the life of me get the image feed from the camera. Everything thing else works fine just no image transmission. I've read that doing updates out of order will screw with it. I need to downgrade ac to Dec 2016 FW and downgrade rc to 1.6 or 1.5.8 and then redo latest firmware doing the ac first.

Doesn't sound good. Can you post the logs from the hidden files on the SD card?

Stick card in PC and make sure you have "Show hidden files" turned on.
Navigate to: MISC\LOG and there will be a file called WM610_FW_RESULT_AB.txt or WM610_FC550_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
Post it here. It sounds like you've got the same issue that I had with my X5.

Anybody have the Dec 2016 (1.10.1.4.0) FW update for Inspire 1 Pro? I need to downgrade. Help!
I have deleted your other identical post - please do not double post, it is against our rules
Thank You

Doesn't sound good. Can you post the logs from the hidden files on the SD card?

Stick card in PC and make sure you have "Show hidden files" turned on.
Navigate to: MISC\LOG and there will be a file called WM610_FW_RESULT_AB.txt or WM610_FC550_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
Post it here. It sounds like you've got the same issue that I had with my X5.
I tried doing that. For some reason the log file was coming up as a .exe file.

It isn't an exe file. It's a log file.
You need to right mouse it and open with Notepad. Then paste it here.

Follow this if you're still struggling with it: How to View Hidden Files: Tool to diagnose No signal and SD Issues

I'm looking for 2 specific errors but you need to post the log file for me to confirm it.

I'm guessing it's the same issue that I had and unfortunately it means returning it to DJI.

Yeah, I think you're going to have to send it in for repair at DJI.
Yours isn't exactly the same as mine (I had no device detected at 0800 as well) but the 1500 error is the same.

Can you tell me? Did you have the transmitter switched on while you were upgrading the aircraft? This seems to be the cause of these failures with the Inspire Pros from doing a fair bit of reading and collating of information around the web.

2 things to try though. Clean the contacts on the gimbal and aircraft where they connect together and check the ribbon wires are plugged in securely.

DJI repaired mine for free even though it was well out of warranty. You may be lucky.

Yeah, I think you're going to have to send it in for repair at DJI.
Yours isn't exactly the same as mine (I had no device detected at 0800 as well) but the 1500 error is the same.

Can you tell me? Did you have the transmitter switched on while you were upgrading the aircraft? This seems to be the cause of these failures with the Inspire Pros from doing a fair bit of reading and collating of information around the web.

2 things to try though. Clean the contacts on the gimbal and aircraft where they connect together and check the ribbon wires are plugged in securely.

DJI repaired mine for free even though it was well out of warranty. You may be lucky.
Hey sorry for not replying! I will probably send back to DJI for repair. I tried all the "Fixes" and none worked. I appreciate the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide