Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need Help Finding A Harnes

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking for a harness that will support the DJI Cendence Remote Controller and 7.85" Crystalsky monitor. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Bested aerial has a pretty nice harness, however it is center clip so I don’t know it that works for you. You might want to go a step further and look into the hoodman drone belt. It places the R/C on a belt that fits securely around your waist, allows for hands free without worries of the R/C dangling. I love mine, works great and keeps the remote safe

Reactions: slim.slamma
I also use the hoodman drone belt. I supplement it with some industrial-strength suspenders, they keep the belt from slipping down and spread the weight between the hips and shoulders. Absolutely no fatigue when using this for hours at a time.

suspenders are a very good idea, I actually rigged the holder to work with my EVO controller too, yeah I'm lazy like that :p

Talking about lazy ey69CBD2FF-1443-41EB-B7B0-B0F247581E4A.jpeg
The DJi harness works perfect with the Hoodman Belt.
Takes some of the weight off the lower back.

I came home bent over and sore the first day out.

The trays are great and were my first choice when researching options until I found "THE BELT" LOL, the trays still need a harness, it's very expensive and put more weight on your neck , though I believe they have 4 point harnesses for them if I'm not mistaken. Price wise comparable to the belt. But I still feel the belt to be best, I also use the besem harness with the belt, just in case, but I think the suspenders idea will best share the weight throughout the upper body and help have it distributed to the legs, hamstring to be exact, where the weight is better managed. The belt itself is akin to a weight belt to begin with. Some might think it's overkill (young whippersnappers) but once you put a hoodman hood or a cheaper one like I got, don't remember the brand, the weight and balance is very tough on neck and back, the hoodman belt makes it like a table that leads (it doesn't follow) you everywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74