Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

need help setting up a custom aspect ratio guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
can someone help me set up a custom aspect ratio overlay I need the numerical values to put into the boxes to create the custom overlay, thank you

can someone help me set up a custom aspect ratio overlay I need the numerical values to put into the boxes to create the custom overlay, thank you
Not sure if you are not mixing words here. You can put 2 and 3 number into custom overlay boxes to help you compose the photos on your monitor when shooting but the camera will still output 4:3 aspect ratio photos, as that is the aspect ratio of its sensor. The only other output aspect ratio available is 16:9. So to get 3:2 aspect ratio photos you would need to crop in post.

Not sure if you are not mixing words here. You can put 2 and 3 number into custom overlay boxes to help you compose the photos on your monitor when shooting but the camera will still output 4:3 aspect ratio photos, as that is the aspect ratio of its sensor. The only other output aspect ratio available is 16:9. So to get 3:2 aspect ratio photos you would need to crop in post.
thank you that was the answer I needed, I understand that I still need to crop the photo to 2:3 In post I was looking to use the custom aspect ratio overlay to help me compose the shot correctly so the photographer I work for has an easier time in post production, thank you

thank you that was the answer I needed, I understand that I still need to crop the photo to 2:3 In post I was looking to use the custom aspect ratio overlay to help me compose the shot correctly so the photographer I work for has an easier time in post production, thank you
You are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko