Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

need some help with night christmas lights

Reaction score
was getting photos of nighttime christmas lights but could not get anything good. this picture was screen shorted off Facebook so it's even worse. but I couldn't get the lights to not be blurry and I'd like some advice. I also did a 5 bracketed shot, maybe I should just do a single shot idk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-06-11-11-12.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-06-11-11-12.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
I was just about to ask this. I've taken some night shots of some lights on buildings and got the best results using 2-3 second exposures. I think that how much surrounding light will also make a difference. It's gonna be new to everyone this year since it came out after Christmas last year. I can't wait to start!

In order to avoid blurriness the craft unfortunately has to be very still, so the only way to really counteract this is by positioning it much further away so that those tiny movements aren't shown through with the slow shutter speed.

Reactions: protorox
In order to avoid blurriness the craft unfortunately has to be very still, so the only way to really counteract this is by positioning it much further away so that those tiny movements aren't shown through with the slow shutter speed.
good thinking! I re did them today and did notice the further lights weren't as blurry. thank you for an explanation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters