Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Need to update my DJI Inspire 1

Reaction score
Heloo !!
I have a dji inspire 1, the remote is request upgrad. When I try to update it, in overall status is : current remote controller not support DJI GO firmware update download firmware version 1.3.0.00 buyusing....
But the app version is : 3.1.15
The aircraft version is : 1.11.01.50
And the remote version is : 1.2.1.0

So I don’t know what to do, can you help me please ?

I am posting in this one as the Editor will cull the other one I suspect as their is no need for it being in 2 sections

OK you need to first of all update the RC with V1.3 Firmware on a USB stick then update it via DJI GO

Basically before V1.3 all updated for the RC were via USB, After version 1.3 they were by DJI GO, V1.3 activated the App update version

Follow this to get up and running

Download this Firmware below

zip

1:Unzip and place on a formatted USB memory stick
2: Place in background of RC and turn it on
3: Let it complete the update. the LED will go solid Green when complete, only then reboot
4: Next connect it to your smart device with an active internet connection and open DJI Go.
5: You should be prompted to update the RC again and follow that through.

Again IMPORTANT do not turn the RC off until its updated and the LED is solid Green

more info http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/inspire_1/en/Firmware_Update_Guide_en_v1.4.pdf

Reactions: The Editor
Heloo Mad_angler1

Thanks for your reply, but what it seems the version you sent me is a version 1.03.00.00 not a version 1.3
And I just tried with your version, after a few seconds the remote makes a beep per second and it turns red, it turns off after a few minutes.

Heloo Mad_angler1

Thanks for your reply, but what it seems the version you sent me is a version 1.03.00.00 not a version 1.3
And I just tried with your version, after a few seconds the remote makes a beep per second and it turns red, it turns off after a few minutes.

That it the correct version the 1.3 vs 1.03 is just DJI changing the naming, That should work,

Can you now put the USB stick in your computer and look for the log file it's crated and post it here.

There is also a Hidden log file located in MISC\LOG folder but you will need to enable view hidden files on your computer to see that.

If you can post that one too

ok give me 2 minutes I will send you a link to something to try.

Last edited:
I have sent you a file please try that, also try to post the logs first though Id like to see them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla