Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Neewer Filters for Inspire 1

I have seen comparison test of their Inspire filters which prevented me from buying them. I didnt like the yellow colour they add. I am searching for o good CP filter rather then ND.

Thanks the ND8/CP probably goes in my direction though I would prefer CP only as this will have a slight ND effect anyway. I almost never use ND filters because I prefer short shutter speed in video. I like the effect of clear instead of wished objects.

I would only use ND if I have really white objects in the picture, maybe waves on the beach or will see about the snow in winter.

Thanks the ND8/CP probably goes in my direction though I would prefer CP only as this will have a slight ND effect anyway. I almost never use ND filters because I prefer short shutter speed in video. I like the effect of clear instead of wished objects.

I would only use ND if I have really white objects in the picture, maybe waves on the beach or will see about the snow in winter.
The only thing I would say is with CP filters on an aerial platform because the camera is always moving, the angle relative to the light is changing, thus altering the polarisation. This can be noticeable on the the saturation of the sky etc.

Reactions: sirnikolas
Yes as you cannot move the filter while flying its a compromise but I still think if there is a lake or water it will be more beautiful.

I too use the SRP filter and I can honestly say that it's the best filter I've used so far. Initially I was a little skeptical in using it as it's 9.5g as apposed to 2g oem. All skepticism aside once Dji advised me that they are safe to use.

Has anyone tried Dji's new ND8 and ND16 filters? Are they any good?

This video is a little strange. The ND8 makes the picture yellow while the ND 16 seems not.

So what - is only the ND 16 good?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD