Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New aircraft, dead battery?

Reaction score
Website
www.ctmphotovideo.com
Hey gents,

So as I start working with the pro, first thing I notice is the battery that came with the kit does not indicate anything and fails to show status when plugged into the charger?

My other batteries work fine, just not the one that came in the kit.

Any advice?

Same happened to me. Called the place of purchase and they exchanged it on the spot.
Good luck.

All three of my TB47 were DOA, when I received them. Most dealers are aware and will replace right away. The YouTube hack to fix them almost always works. If your willing to do it. Basically you have to depower the PCB in the battery to do a reset. Not going to debate the pros or cons, but it is an immediate option to get the battery working.

Attempted the battery hack..... no luck. Still dead. Im just not having much luck with batteries right now haha.

Was your battery hack attempt similar to the following ?
  1. Carefully detach the battery’s top cover – a fine knife or flat head screw driver will allow you to easily unclip the cover.
  2. Gently disconnect the balance plug / loom to the IC. Let it sit unplugged for 60 minutes.
  3. Reattach the plug / loom.
  4. Fully charge your battery and do two full cycle at low level hover.

mine is a DOA as well, is there something they can do to stop these DOA batteries?

Was your battery hack attempt similar to the following ?
  1. Carefully detach the battery’s top cover – a fine knife or flat head screw driver will allow you to easily unclip the cover.
  2. Gently disconnect the balance plug / loom to the IC. Let it sit unplugged for 60 minutes.
  3. Reattach the plug / loom.
  4. Fully charge your battery and do two full cycle at low level hover.

Is this the correct ways to reset it? I left it unplugged even more than 2 hours, replugged it back in, hook up the charger, still no lights.... any suggestions?

Have 2dead batteries with new inspire v2 SLR hut have not replied to my e mail yet any one else not getting a response from the seller?

Have 2dead batteries with new inspire v2 SLR hut have not replied to my e mail yet any one else not getting a response from the seller?

Make sure you create a ticket , seems like a faster way to get them response.

They returned my call said bad batch what do i want i said send me 2 tb48,s
Make me a happy bunny OK they said

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DinaRqz379