Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Demo M200 bundle for sale!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
IMG_1945.JPG IMG_1959.JPG IMG_1944.JPG Hey everybody I wanted to let you guys know about a special offer I have. As you know we recently received our first large order of M200’s.
Upon receiving the M200 We immediately put it into service and begin testing it’s abilities and attributes. So far the birds have performed flawlessly. I have an extra demo M200 package that I am going to sell at a discount. The bird has been Test flown only a few times for demo purposes and has had no hard landings or damage of any kind, never been wet and is in mint condition. If anyone is interested in purchasing this UAS give me a shout. It includes all original equipment and accessories. Comes with the following:

M200
Case
Remote
Charger and hub charger
8props
Single gimbal mount
DS 30 Anti-collision Strobe
TB 50 X2

Camera not included but can be purchased separately.

Retail $ is $5299
Demo $ is $4299

Call me at 270-473-1409

Attachments

• IMG_1963.JPG
    IMG_1963.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
@FlyHighUSA & @mandiola – The M200 solely supports Micro SD (up to 128GB). There is no SSD slot and the M200 does not support ProRes or CDNG as the M200 aircrafts do not have the CineCore processor, which allows for ProRes and CDNG writing with the Inspire 2.
I have been promoting the same information that the M200 series only has sd and does not have ssd like the Inspire 2. Thanks for noticing my typo.

I just purchased a M200 from Ralph. What a great guy and he's is going to ship it today.

Dji better take care of this Dealer. Loosing FlyHighUSA/Ralph would be devistating loss.

I'm a past Yamaha regional marketing manager and I would have been there for every move when My Field Reps.enjoyed such a committed Dealer.

This division of DJI will be much more intensive on immediate resolution to problems especially in the field during operations.

This will make or break DJI in the USA!

Get your Dealer support network up to free market competitive standards please DJI.

Nice Copter DJI! I have a 210 coming also...

Keep pushing Ralph!

Sincerely

Phil Davy

I just purchased a M200 from Ralph. What a great guy and he's is going to ship it today.

Dji better take care of this Dealer. Loosing FlyHighUSA/Ralph would be devistating loss.

I'm a past Yamaha regional marketing manager and I would have been there for every move when My Field Reps.enjoyed such a committed Dealer.

This division of DJI will be much more intensive on immediate resolution to problems especially in the field during operations.

This will make or break DJI in the USA!

Get your Dealer support network up to free market competitive standards please DJI.

Nice Copter DJI! I have a 210 coming also...

Keep pushing Ralph!

Sincerely

Phil Davy
It was an absolute honor to work with you Phil. Definitely a great experience all the way. I’m glad you recognize FlyHighUSA’s dedication to further the UAS industry. Your bird is enroute and fully setup, test flown and ready for you to use with the latest firmware. Please call us night or day, we will be here to help.
God Bless my friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide