Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New dji go 3/11/18 disconnecting

Reaction score
Hi guys just a small query my dji go updated yesterday and I had my inspire out today but it kept disconnecting in an area I normally don't have any trouble with, I just wondered if anyone else getting a similar problem as it happened five times in space of ten minutes.
no metal refracting or anything around and signal strength excellent, I felt it was that bad I stopped flying,.
be interested to know if others have similar problems thanks.

Yes, exactly the same. In the process of reloading the software on the iPad that I was using. I had a spare iPad on hand and swapped over to that and the problem did not recur on that.

Yeh i flew mine but not for long seemed ok, try it tomorrow , thanks for update.
Well tried it again and its still doing it, its too bad to fly like this , i was never more than 100 meters away with direct line to inspire , so darn strange. Any one else had this? Anyone think the aerial transmitter shield would help id youve tried them?

I was wondering if its maybe my tablet, I just bought a Samsung tab s2 8" solely for the inspire, would anyone know if this could be problem ? As it is the latest tablet from Samsung and chose it for its size etc.
ive completely reset the controller and inspire etc also. But now I'm wondering if the tablets the prob!

I bought an ipad and it def helps, but being unused to apple products can anyone tell me, pics and videos seem to stay on card and need downloaded from the camera card, is this normal? As android doesnt do it that way and it seems like a lot of trouble to get data off card. I have checked settings but cant see any re this other than cache etc.
I get a video preview file, but the 4k file is on the card, but each image has to be downloaded from card.
If this is normal then fair enuff but its just a non apple user trying to work this being totally thrown with apple having used android all the time. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1