Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New firmwares issued

TB50 and TB55 firmware issued.
There is also a a new release of the GO4 app (4.3.4)
Aircraft firmware (01.02.0300)
Controller firmware (01.01.0050)
Fly safe database

And it is a great day to test!
here you saw the battery fix Issue in this upgrade?

Reactions: cvanhoose
Here’s a question. Regarding the below text in item 3 it says that RTH will be activated if the battery hits 30%. Are we to assume that that is only the case if you are below 30% AND there is also a difference of 5% or greater as the next sentence suggested?

“RTH (return-to-home) will be activated at a detected battery level of 30% and automatic landing activated at 10% (based on the DJI algorithm). If the difference is less than 5% then no action will be activated.”

One thing I did notice with the controller firmware is that the lights stop flashing while charging after a little while. Still charging but you have to hit the power button once to see the indicator.

One thing I did notice with the controller firmware is that the lights stop flashing while charging after a little while. Still charging but you have to hit the power button once to see the indicator.
**** we missed that one

I did notice that this morning though unplugged then went out to and noticed only 3 full LEDs on the RC

I’ve been running Beta, camera was still drifting and was reported to be by others.

Since the releasing of 4.3.4 I’ve noticed some improvements to the FW

Today
Drained 20% battery, no drifts so far, I don’t know how but hopefully the App update fixed the beta issues90948C75-C7B2-4D1D-8BB7-2C124F5F921C.png

Hopefully they fixed what’s been reported

@cvanhoose were you running beta or just updated today?

I have only tested the public release. Very happy with the stability in hovering.
Had no issues with a drifting camera on a 45mm and 7.5mm lens. I will try the 15mm shortly.
Flew 3 sets just now. [emoji106][emoji16]
I have not flown since .0200 due to its issues.
The CS app crashed on me once with the Mavic and once with the I2 this morning after the update. Had to close it and reopen it, then all was ok.

Flew 3 sets just now.
emoji106.png
emoji16.png
10;4

I got another’s pack to charge also freezing another in the freezer to see if She will still launch.

Try not to have too much fun in sunny Florida.
It’s blizzard conditions up north:)

According to the DJI Forum, they did not update the firmware of the charging station and who knows what happens with the conflicting battery version numbers. The charging station battery update brings to the 1.0.0.71. I can't see the battery FW version of what the .300 is applied. My guess it is a lower number.

Reactions: Juhanet
Have finally tested the new software and all seemed good, no camera drift, the stability of the drone still hasn't got any better though but at 40% battery try putting it in sport mode and go to max velocity, voltage drops to below 21V and on Airdata I am getting warnings
"TB50/TB55 known issue: Battery voltage (20.753v) is too low at 38% - failure may be imminent, contact DJI."

Could others try (be careful!) and see if they are getting this

Did you use a charging station to previously update your batteries? I did, and the .300 update will not update the batteries. DJI had acknowledged the issue and we have to wait for a battery station update to do the batteries. Looks like the old BS firmware had a higher number than the one .300 pushed out.

Did you use a charging station to previously update your batteries? I did, and the .300 update will not update the batteries. DJI had acknowledged the issue and we have to wait for a battery station update to do the batteries. Looks like the old BS firmware had a higher number than the one .300 pushed out.
Just using the Standard DJI Inspire 2 charging hub

I also upgraded last night and went flying this morning, pleased to report no obvious issues although I only got through 2 sets of batteries. Had an issue with my X4S camera yaw, it would not work in flight although it seemed fine on the ground, X7 worked with no issues at all on the same settings. I realised that I had not updated the X4s to the new firmware when I got home so updated it as well and now all is working fine at last.

As far as the actual upgrade went it took me about 4 - 5 attempts to download the software and it crashed the first time I tried to update at around 55%. Rebooted everything and tried again and it all went thtough without any further problems. So far I am a very happy Pro Pilot ;-)

I am following the excellent advice from Ian at MadRC (check out his youtube channel) I have set C1 button on Cendence remote to show batter levels, take off fully charged at around 4.25 volts on every cell or better. Land at 3.70V (as per CAA requirements). I did tests running the batteries down to around 3.6V but was flying at around 2 feet for the last 5 mins or so and pleased to say no issues at all. I would not be doing that at altitude mind you after the recent shenanigans.

Installed with no issues via Assistant.
I was part of the Beta testing and had already updated my firmware for my Inspire 2. I double checked all of my batteries as soon as this issue was reported and they all (10) have been updated to the latest version. Checked the voltage levels and they are at 4.18 volts or above. For the next few flights I will keep an eye on the voltage levels preflight and during the flights.
I used DJI GO 4 for the update and didn’t have any problems updating everything that way.
I too have been following Ian at MadRC for quite awhile and value his advice on everything DJI related.
But after reading donaldlang’s previous post I realized that I hadn’t updated my x4s camera and now I am going to have to go back and update it as well!! I had updated my x5s camera but not my x4s camera!!
Thanks donaldlang for bringing that to my attention!!

Last edited:
Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk