Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New GO 4.1.18 for Apple has a test!

Reaction score
Newest GO for Apple has a 10 question test for USA operators prior to operating the drone. Not that hard. Sort of surprised they didn't ask about not flying a drone in a wildfire as that seems to pop up a lot around California.

Maybe different test for each operator or test attempt?

Am I the only one who is asked to take the test every time I start the app? The. After 4 skips I’m forced to take it. This is a bit crazy. I don’t even have to read the questions at this point.

I'm waiting to see what happens if someone totally blows the test. Does the drone go into lock-down mode, and if so how does one unlock it?

I’ve missed questions due to being in a hurry... it shows an “x” or check mark. Once it’s wrong, you can’t move on until you choose the right answer. It appears you can’t fail the test.

updated the app, took the test, aced it. It really is very simple, if you are on the forums at all you know all the answers, it really isn't a 107 test at all just general knowledge and logic, common sense. No worries. Frankly I'm not mad at it and it shows if you fly you have some sense of responsibility and enough common sense.

I won't be updating mine unless some ground breaking stuff comes... no way am I going to be taking a test every time I use my drone after already passing my Part 107.

Actually asked for the test last time I updated, I cancelled it and it hasn’t asked for it again

I installed Go 4 app version 4.0.8 and Go app version 3.1.1 a LONG time ago and will never, ever update either. No steenkin' tests for me. And no random "Login before you can fly" BS, either. Don't even get me started on that one...LOL...

Last edited:
According to the "About" info on my Inspire1 it has app V3.1.27 This is the DJI GO app since the Inspire1 isn't listed in the DJI GO 4 app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell