Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New GO App update 2.8.3 (1 Jun 16) available

Just flown my I1/X5 with the new app (2.8.3). No issues at all. Noticed and tested the reported option to rename the aircraft. Also spotted a Coach Mode instead of the previous training mode and some nonsense to do with Live Facebook.

Updated the new go app this morning, it seems to have fixed my "broken cell" error I was getting;)

Just need to keep a close eye on it now:)

Reactions: Scotflieger
Updated the new go app this morning, it seems to have fixed my "broken cell" error I was getting;)

Just need to keep a close eye on it now:)

Just charged my battery up this morning, my happiness didn't last long, "broken cell" error back:(:( oh well thought it was to good to be true ;)

Just charged my battery up this morning, my happiness didn't last long, "broken cell" error back:(:( oh well thought it was to good to be true ;)

Well if a new app would tell me that a broken battery is now "ok" i wouldn't trust the battery as far as i can throw it ;-)

Still has not sorted my weak transmission/ no signal issues
Not impressed

Firmware isn't going to solve that. It sounds either you have an environmental issue or equipment fault. If environment can be ruled out its going to need to be seen by DJI. Waiting times these days are not too long I hear.
Only about 8 weeks.
Bye bye summer then!

I update the app on my phone (which I don't fly with) to look it over before updating my iPad (which I do fly with..) Anyway, this latest App update has a new user agreement that requires that you give up your right to sue DJI. Does this affect your liability insurance? Assuming an accident is caused by a product defect, wouldn't your insurance carrier want the ability to recover from DJI?

I'm trying to download this from the App Store, but keep getting the message unavailable try again later, it's been like this now for over 12 hours! What's going on?

Yeah, that's what I've done and now getting this message! But just tried it again and now it's downloading, how weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan